Bodyslide help: Outfits not showing up on list

I'm trying to edit the body of certain outfits in Fallout 4 but Bodyslide only lets me edit the nude model and not any specific armors or outfits. I have Bodytalk 3.15 mod for the body but when I start up Bodyslide Im only able to select the nude model to edit. I'm using the Retro Fashion mod and I'd like to edit the body on those outfits, but I cant select them in Bodyslide. In fact I can't even edit any of the vanilla armors and outfits in bodyslide. Is there a specific place I need to put all the files into? I've moved everything around five times already and I still can't figure it out. Please help!

mod help.png

10 hours ago, Bimugen said:

I'm trying to edit the body of certain outfits in Fallout 4 but Bodyslide only lets me edit the nude model and not any specific armors or outfits. I have Bodytalk 3.15 mod for the body but when I start up Bodyslide Im only able to select the nude model to edit. I'm using the Retro Fashion mod and I'd like to edit the body on those outfits, but I cant select them in Bodyslide. In fact I can't even edit any of the vanilla armors and outfits in bodyslide. Is there a specific place I need to put all the files into? I've moved everything around five times already and I still can't figure it out. Please help!

mod help.png

They dont show up because this mod dont have bodyslide support

If you eill open it as archive youof wint, find bodyslide folder

19 hours ago, Indarello said:

They dont show up because this mod dont have bodyslide support

If you eill open it as archive youof wint, find bodyslide folder

What do you mean by that? I should mention that I *have* used bodyslide on the modded outfits in the past, but I don't remember how I did that.

15 hours ago, Bimugen said:

What do you mean by that? I should mention that I *have* used bodyslide on the modded outfits in the past, but I don't remember how I did that.

To use bodyslide on modded outfits - mod contain them must have bodyslide support 

Like if you was playing computer game on keyboard and monitor in past that dont mean you can play games on random monitor and keyboard now, they first need to be connected to working computer