First and foremost: I don't know much about mods. I follow the guides I can make sense out of. I use Vortex, I use LOOT, and I read for the big "Do not use X mod with Y mod unless you want very bad things to happen!". It has worked for me for three and change years until recently. I've been having a hell of a time trying to get CF to work (Basically stuck in the "infinite initialization loop"). Using Vortex + LOOT.

• First thought it was just the particular versions, since I was coming back to Skyrim after ~1year. Went through, made certain everything was at the latest release/version. No changes.
  • Moved all of my old savegame files elsewhere. Silly, but very simple so I tried it since it couldn't hurt... No changes.
  • Thought it was a bad save. Tried a save scrubber. There wasn't anything to scrub (It was a relatively new save, Level 20 or so?).
  • Tried the console command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" to manually reload things... Nothing.
  • Read that it was a JContainers issue for JContainersVR- I don't use VR, but rolled JContainers back (4.1.13->4.1.9) anyways just to experiment. Nothing.
  • I started pulling mods out a fistful at a time. ~100 mods down to 60, 40, and now I'm at about 20, which you cannot reasonably get beneath.
  • Now I'm starting a new game, there are essentially no more frivolous mods I can remove, and it's still borked.

The game ran fine, there were no nasty side-effects beyond CF refusing to load (Which, in and of itself? Still totally fine.). Then I noticed the recommended load order Here was VASTLY different than what Vortex was trying, and what LOOT was trying. (CF was trying to load before SexLab or SexLabAroused, thought that was the issue...).

Spoiler

Suggested Load Order:
(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
(other SexLab related mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (if installed, it's on MNC's download page)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
(other SexLab related mod's .esp here)

Read how to change load orders in Vortex after reading that LOOT wouldn't change Vortex load orders. I couldn't get Vortex to change anything even with explicit "Load before/load after" commands, which seemed bizarre.... So I went to the mod menu in-game and tried forcing a load order change from the main menu to reflect what the link above proposed- Insta CTD. Went back and re-ran vortex/loot. The load order has shifted slightly by Vortex or LOOT's own doing... My inputs seemed to have no effect. 

Is anyone else seeing the issue that I'm not (I'm presuming it has to be a load order issue)? Have I missed the big red text saying "Don't use these together"? Wrong/incompatible mod versions?

Can someone point me to the right mod load order to avoid conflicts?

(Edit: No I don't have SkyUI twice- cropping error)

Spent a bit re-ordering these to what others said they had and nobody else took issue with CF is still stuck in an infinite load on a new save.

LOOT.thumb.JPG.cdff30cc622d266712d2175e2543d2f1.JPG

Vortex_1.JPG

Vortex_2.JPG

Mmmh, can't say I've noticed anything stuck midair- Really the only thing has been the infinite load loop. 

I have XMPSE v.4.80 which is as recent as January 9 this year... I didn't see a newer version on Nexus. Had Vortex reinstall it and selected everything appropriately for other mods I had installed and didn't have any extras put in, but it didn't fix the issue I'm having. My intuition still says this is a load order issue which I'm absolutely helpless with and am going to plead ignorance.

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

In other words you don't know what you are doing. MO does not put anything in the Data folder and ignores anything that is in there.

I put my data in my main folder

Next I show you my way works better!

I get breast bounce and jiggles too!

2021-03-19 02_49_12-Window.png

2021-03-19 02_49_46-Window.png

2021-03-19 02_50_07-Window.png

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

In other words you don't know what you are doing. MO does not put anything in the Data folder and ignores anything that is in there.

And Yes another words I knew what I was doing! Please see the video! Everything loading great and bounces too on body! What I should've said Put data in the data folder then run MOD Org from run button! That was bad my end!

8 hours ago, rb888 said:

Put data in the data folder then run MOD Org from run button!

You're installing things manually and using MO for absolutely nothing. All these unmanaged mods you see are the things you've manually placed in your Data folder. That's labeled unmanaged for a reason; MO has no control over that. So please stop advising people how to do things the wrong way, especially when it has no relevance for the problem at hand. OP is using Vortex, your incorrect usage of MO doesn't come in play here. If you got things working, great. But seriously, that's not how you're supossed to use MO.

18 hours ago, BIitz said:

Read how to change load orders in Vortex after reading that LOOT wouldn't change Vortex load orders. I couldn't get Vortex to change anything even with explicit "Load before/load after" commands, which seemed bizarre.... So I went to the mod menu in-game and tried forcing a load order change from the main menu to reflect what the link above proposed- Insta CTD. Went back and re-ran vortex/loot. The load order has shifted slightly by Vortex or LOOT's own doing... My inputs seemed to have no effect. 

Not a Vortex user, but for what I've read about how Vortex manages files and loadorders, there are two sets of rules, file conflicts rules and loadorder rules. I'd start by looking into that to check you were trying to apply the later type of rules, or look into other ways to edit your loadorder without Vortex throwing a fit.

FWIW, as a Vortex user, here's how it generally works (laymen's explanation)

You install a mod. 95(ish)% of the time, Vortex simply installs it and sets the load order and resolves any conflict issues automatically in the background (presumably based on a database of info about mods and its own implementation of LOOT...,not exactly sure how the magic works, but it does in most cases... ).

In the few cases where Vortex can't resolve the problem on its own in the background, Vortex will pop up a load order conflict resolution flag. Clicking on the flag will open a mod load order tool which includes the entries that need to be set, and which, also in most cases where you have to choose something, it offers a "recommended" position (before or after) for each of the entries that need to be set which hits the mark, but it offers you the choice to go with the recommended load order or to choose whichever you want. 

Rarely,  it can't recommend one or the other (before or after). In these cases, you have to rely on thoroughly reading mod page descriptions and posts by other users to discover the correct load order, or you can just guess or use experience to help you decide.

Sometimes... your choice for the conflict resolution above, will result in a  load problem due to a circular load, ie, you choose for blah to load after boo, and before blech, but due to the fact that there's another rule that says "load blech before boo" it ends up with blech loading before boo (correct), then blah loads (so far so good) , but the rule you set earlier said "load blah before blech", which leads to boo loading again (you rule said to load blech after boo), then blah, then blech then... which crashes the deployment, since it can't ever end. 

A new resolution window will open in this case and then you have to figure out which to load last in the diagram until things get sorted out with no circular load errors.

In that case I made up, the answer is to set blah to load last in the final conflict resolution tool (it's a diagram with bubbles and arrow lines that seeks to show the load order for the conflicting mods.

As I noted, or at least tried to suggest, it's rare that you have a conflict you have to manually resolve, and even rarer where that conflict resolution can't be solved simply by choosing the "recommended" load directive, and even rarer when you run into a circular load issue.