Is there a way to filter out specific creators in Downloads?

32 minutes ago, Tockity said:

Some of the Download categories are effectively being spammed by 2-3 creators multiple times a day and I have no interest in their content. Is it possible for me to hide their uploads?

I have no idea of whether it will work or not (I've never tried it) but you could try adding the authors to those members that you "ignore". 

Go to your Account Settings (from the dropdown next to your avatar on the top left of any page). On the far right there is a place that says "other settings" with three choices. The last of these is "ignored users". Choose this and you will find a place where you can choose to place members to ignore.

Even if this works you may have to exit the site and come back once for it to take effect.

Anyway, if you try it please post your results since this is a not-infrequently asked question.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

I have no idea of whether it will work or not (I've never tried it) but you could try adding the authors to those members that you "ignore". 

Go to your Account Settings (from the dropdown next to your avatar on the top left of any page). On the far right there is a place that says "other settings" with three choices. The last of these is "ignored users". Choose this and you will find a place where you can choose to place members to ignore.

Even if this works you may have to exit the site and come back once for it to take effect.

Anyway, if you try it please post your results since this is a not-infrequently asked question.

Unfortunately that only seems to hide posts within forum threads, and doesn't actually hide the threads or download listings themselves.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Thanks for trying it. That being said, I have no idea of how to do it then.

Since the site is undergoing an update perhaps you might want to suggest adding this function to Ashal:

Thanks, I'll do that.