If you're talking about Eternal Black's siren mod, it's buried somewhere in the 54 pages of this thread. Displayed here in a Youtube video:

(little correction: Teria23 didn't create the swim animation. I did. [And it sucks. ^^])

That's a heck of a lot better animation than the non-existent animations we are currently not using :)

Lol. The problem with this animation is that my version of 3ds Max broke - I can't export animations anymore. Even when I re-downloaded and reinstalled it, it didn't work. This is one of the reasons why I gave up on the project. But if anyone could take an animation I or KikiDelivery made (cause she has the same bug) and imported them into the game, everything would be fine. OR if someone were to find a way to get rid of the bug. ^^

Oh jesus 3ds max is a nightmare. I have 3ds max 2016 and it was a hell to download and even to make it work. I got it because i started adding phsysics to hairs, well hah i ended that project though.

What im trying to say, mine is up and working, maybe i could send mine to you some way? If thats possible.

And btw i guess since no one responded the credits thing is off the table aha

No wait the 2016 version is fucked but my 2013 is good

ey ey ey eye I think i know what the problem is. 

You need SP2 installed. You have that? If not here it is

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=28

It needs to be installed in order to make it work. I think. I mean its worth a try :)

And yes appearently this comes with the original 3ds max but obviously that one is kind of nuts so you need another version to overlap those original files. (im horrible at explaining sorry)

Yep, that's what I've been using, I have no problems importing animations to 3ds Max,

Its the exporting part that's the problem. :(

Whenever I export animations from 3DS Max, I get an empty .kf file which is not how the output should be, since there should be nodes and stuff inside, but my exported kf is completely empty.

If I reimport my exported kf file, it crashes 3DS Max.

If I try to convert my exported kf file to hkx, the Converter can't read it and nothing is converted. 

I have the same issue, if I try to simply import a vanilla animation and export it without doing any edits on it.

Strangely, I have no problems exporting meshes.