I finally made a list of who to credit. If you don't like your files included just tell and I'll remove them. If I have not included you tell me what you made and I'll add you. If I have miscredited correct me.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=278219

credits

swim animations - by suludi

mermaid and merman mesh - by sunspot2

land movement animations (incomplete) - by kikidelivery

all compiled into one bsa file by firepower02

always make a backup save first before playing incase something goes wrong.

link broken?

Thanks for the beta! here's a few pics! http://imgur.com/a/HNbR0

Also, if you're interested, I ran into an interesting bug: every time i enter the character editor via showracemenu, my character's hair and eyes reset to default.

Thanks for the pics! That's a nice world, where is it from? is the throne pic underwater?

i try to look into the issue you said. how do i reproduce the issue? like showracemenu in the console? i have not tried it before, is it not suppose to reset?

Thanks for the beta! here's a few pics! http://imgur.com/a/HNbR0

Also, if you're interested, I ran into an interesting bug: every time i enter the character editor via showracemenu, my character's hair and eyes reset to default.

Thanks for the pics! That's a nice world, where is it from? is the throne pic underwater?

i try to look into the issue you said. how do i reproduce the issue? like showracemenu in the console? i have not tried it before, is it not suppose to reset?

Pics are from a new lands mod called "The Oasis". http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61670/? The throne is, sadly, not underwater.

And yeah, if you type in "showracemenu" into the console, the character editor pops up, and you can change your character's appearance. Its not supposed to reset the appearance, though, but for some reason it does when I tried it with your mod. Also, any thoughts on releasing a loose file version of the beta? It might make it easier for some of us to track down bugs on our own.

Can we get more info about this mod and current status? E.g. that the first post is updated with features and many screenshots where the WIP status is at? I've been following this thread for some time now and the information is really scarce. 

The progress and issues so far.

mesh:

- mermaid mesh has gap seams at the wrist and neck, they said this is easily fixable.

- there are no other variations of the mermaid mesh yet.

- as a mermaid, the only outfit is a shell bra. vanilla or custom armors cannot be worn. mermen are topless.

- the tail fin is stiff, it doesn't move naturally like a fish's caudal fin.

animations:

- when on land as a mermaid, sometimes the mermaid stands up, this is due to incomplete animations.

- The movement animations sometimes clip through the ground especially when on a slope.

- when casting magic or using weapons on land, the mermaid uses the same animations as other humanoids, this is because there were no animations for made for this.

textures:

The body textures don't quite match the face.

Link is in this post

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, not quite active but I still check from time to time here.

I'm totally done with Skyrim modding seeing as I can't play it, much less do any future animating with my low end laptop. I've pretty much lost interest in Skyrim overall. You can use all the resources I made for this mod freely in whatever you wish no credit necessary. :)

Hi, complete newbie who actually made an account for this thread, and I was just wondering... are there any Mod Requirements for this? Or for the Lakerise world area? And I'm afraid it wouldn't be for some time, but modding has looked interesting to me so once I can get some software I might give some animating a shot.

EDIT: Have acquired 3ds Max, working on figuring out how it works with hopes to provide some of those missing animations, and just curious which skeleton was being used?