Kinkyworld = Disable Plumbot for Sexual Action lol?

8 hours ago, Spooke714 said:

Anyway to remove plumbot as a sexual entity?

If you are using Kinky World, simply give them a sexbot trait chip. In my testing, FemmeBots that do NOT have a sentience trait chip will never initiate woohoo. They stand by for your sims' pleasure.

Something I need to post on my page is this... http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/7895-no-autonomous-robot-scan-sims-requires-into-the-future-ep/&hl=%2Bplumbot %2Bscan

It's a free registration site for a "No autonomous scan" mod. I have found that one thing Plumbots (FemmeBots are Plumbots) do a lot, is scan sims. This scan can cause issues with animations queue, particularly woohoo and cause sims to just stand around until you find the bot causing the hang up and click off the scan.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 10:34 AM, LadySmoks said:

find the bot causing the hang up and click off the scan.

Most all 'moodlets' have a timer and these control a LOT of Sims game play. While there are exceptions needing some form of player interaction to affect (Permanent Zombie for example) most run their course and 'go away'.

The fact some queues will linger 'forever' it seems was an oversight to be sure. Since the whole 'hierarchy' of Sims queue'd commands makes no logical sense to begin with (some things should interrupt Sims, while others should create a waiting event). Most of the time the 'receiving' sim gets an Icon added to their queue - more like 'injected' as it 'cuts the line' so to speak. Cancelling the receivers icon is usually enough but sometimes, like many KW script events, one of the sims doesn't get the cancellation in a timely fashion and stand around like an idiot.

I'd say ALL queue'd events should also have a timer - and if the conditions aren't met within a certain time, it cancels (times out). If the queue'd event is important (need to pee) then it can be immediately 're-applied'. The trick here would be which to flag as 'important' and which are simply 'something to do' for Sims. Since there is NO timer for queue'd events, we are left with a frustrating game play loop as Sims acquire more options for 'things to do'.

On 3/18/2021 at 2:00 AM, Spooke714 said:

Anyway to remove plumbot as a sexual entity?

Hmm, just the question begs for introspection. Without KW plumbots 'can't' be sexual entities. What gives Plumbots this ability to be sexual?  Sexbot chip

The main question infers a problem with the cuckhold trait more than the fact a plumbot may or may not be equipped with the sexbot chip...... am I right?

As I mention above - the game reveals faults as it becomes more complicated - Sims having MORE things to do exposes the fact there is no real 'AI', just a list of actions dictated by Sims and objects on a lot. These possible interactions are controlled by values which simulate a sims desire to 'do them'. This value system is influenced by a sims traits/wants/needs/etc. before the game 'rolls the dice' to create an event queue for sims on that lot. This doesn't always work as well as it could as MORE options are available. This web of interaction requires a LOT of thought put into 'If this, then that' type of calculation, which needs to be run on ALL sims and objects every time a sequence is created for a given lot. People already complain about LAG - and it gets worse the more complicated this calculation becomes.

Now imagine the game having to do this on a bigger scale controlling an entire town while we players concern ourselves with a single sim, on a single lot. Once considered, problems with game complexity (mods/EP's/populations/etc.) and hardware ability begin to reveal themselves.

Yes, Cuckhold is a singular trait designed to do one thing. Have a Sim with it engage other Sims in 'conversation' where a list of values are created and compared to an existing list of values tied to those sims. If the values exceed a number, then the conversation switches to a suggestion of Sex. It's basically an extremely passive 'Pimp' mod if one wants to view it simply. The fact a Sim with this trait doesn't have 'checks' to see if a plumbot has the sexbot chip or not is an oversight on OnikiKays end. There are a few of those.

I have made observations and recommendations to players to basically - Fight fire with fire - in KW's case it would be Fight Traits with Traits. Use traits and other types of things to have Sims 'not' engage with certain KW activities. Don't want to see a couple of Elderly Sims doing the horizontal mambo? Give them both the Woohooless trait - may as well add unflirty/never nude to the mix for good measure.

It's our game - as we add more 'attractions' to our Zoo, it's up to us to determine how well it plays together. When you have the lions eating the llamas, it's time to get your shit together and get your game under control. (Unless you 'like' Jurassic World)

13 minutes ago, landess said:

Most all 'moodlets' have a timer

Yes. Unfortunately, it appears that KW will sometimes immediately reapply a horny moodlet as the KW script takes over and decides it wants everyone woohooing all of the time! ((( 

But, the Plumbot scanning is one of those things I came across while playing. Two sims might be woohooing and suddenly stop so a bot can scan one of them, then they return to action. AND... when starting a woohoo sequence, if a bot initiates a scan before the sims actually start, they will stand around, but the queue is screwed up and the bot doesn't move to do the scan, yet the sims are waiting to be scanned. Some times, it will show in the queue for the target, but not every time, and I have no clue why. So, I found a mod to stop autonomous scans and it seems to work.

There's no understanding the EA priority system. You can send a sim to use the toilet, then to play chess with another sim, she will forget the toilet and go play chess as her bladder goes to red! Chess is so important???

I have had some odd things happen with a couple of FemmeBots recently and need to do more checks. Of course, by now, I have several "bin bots"... Even as I may be testing new body parts, I will take a premade from the bin as I know her body sliders are set close to what I will want, then just replace the new parts. Even though they come from the bot station without trait chips, they seem to have ghost traits from the bin bot.

Also, as to bot woohoo, yes, they are sexless drones, or at least should be unless a KW glitch? I have had games that I went to Oasis Landing and NPC townie Plumbots were woohooing, and had changed (tried to) into KW naked outfits, and so the whole thing was somehow corrupted by KW. This has happened several times, as bots do not change, and have only one outfit.

But, it does appear that IF your sim has KW Commanding Presence trait, she can order a bot that does not have a sexbot chip to woohoo. Try it.

13 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

IF your sim has KW Commanding Presence trait, she can order a bot that does not have a sexbot chip to woohoo

Lol, I take your word for it. Another example of 'If this, then that" not being properly tested or accounted for.

14 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

they seem to have ghost traits from the bin bot.

I'd ask: Were these 'bin-bots' in question ever taken into the game first before being saved to the CAS bin? If so, it adds weight to an assumption I have about the game files concerning Sims. This is why I mention a Sim 'going live' in several of my posts.

19 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I have had games that I went to Oasis Landing and NPC townie Plumbots were woohooing, and had changed (tried to) into KW naked outfits, and so the whole thing was somehow corrupted by KW.

Reading this again reminded me of something @namaradus mentioned concerning Sim worlds/towns. Could it be the Plumbots in Oasis landing are 'hard-coded' with instructions created for that specific population which weren't made with something like KW in mind? Therefore when KW tries to stumble through it's scripts like a child wielding a firearm, the plumbots included in the 'defined population' become victims of events which defy their 'base programming' so to speak.

2 hours ago, landess said:

Were these 'bin-bots' in question ever taken into the game first before being saved to the CAS bin?

Yes. Generally, it may be an "X" bot. My sim builds a bot in the bot station. You get the generic EA starter bot. I choose female and replace with FemmeBot parts as I tell others to do, name her, adjust colors. Very often, before I allow her to even emerge from the bot station, I will use Nraas transfer genetics or take her into Sim CAS to adjust sliders. I usually give them several trait chips when they come out and play them for some time, making small adjustments to color or sliders. When I have one I like, I will take her into Plumbot CAS and save her. 

But, even if you take a random sim into CAS and apply a saved sim to the NPC, the NPC retains it's traits and does not take on those of the saved sim.

The bots do not show the trait chips, but do seem to do things that a bot with certain chips would do... or perhaps, bots just like to make the bed and take out trash? I guess they really do not do many other things. They will also fix broken things without the handibot chip and autonomously care for babies and toddlers without a robo nanny chip, but you can not direct them to do those things.

As my experiences with bots began with FemmeBots, and the testing involved, I really have no experience of how bots work without KW or having been modified. )

2 hours ago, landess said:

the plumbots included in the 'defined population' become victims of events which defy their 'base programming' so to speak.

But, it doesn't happen every time. THAT is the puzzle.