Cum Texture not added after Sex

I dont know i have tried many things i also saw the other people topics but no one of them worked my problem is the cum Texture  It does not appear after Sex but if i add it with mods like SLACS or fill he it appear i start new game and reinstall the SLACS and SexLab but nothing fixed 

For SL, there's a checkbox that needs to be checked in the animation settings section of its MCM

For flower girls, (at least the latest version) I think you have to add another mod to provide the functionality

You also need to address any shortcomings in the overlays sections of Skee64.ini

7 hours ago, Albossfff said:

Thx so much i fixed it like u said it something on the  animation settings i turn on many things that related and worked thx

Glad you got it fixed.

If you'd be so kind, edit your original post, then add "[solved]" to the post title

This will help

a) other users facing the same problem, since they'll know there's a solution

b) help other helpful people by noting the problem has been resolved so they don't needlessly click into a solved issue.