[Outdated] Lovers Jealousy 01.02g English

Ok I made quick translation of this updated Lovers Plugins. (so few thing still might sound "funny " )

In short Lovers Jealousy adds..well Jelaousy to Lovers Universe.

How does it work ?

After enabling plugin you get 1 Lovers Jealousy Ring. Give it to Companion (via placing in Companion inventory ).

Oblivion2011-10-2313-05-15-01.jpg

Then go and buy one for yourself. (For example in "Red Diamond Jewelery " )

When you equip the right "bound " between you and npc that have second ring will establish

Oblivion2011-10-2313-16-08-84.jpg

From now if you will try to have sex with other npc in the same room..well your partner will get quite angry.

She/He may start shouting and "punch " you for cheating.

I didn't saw any major setbacks of this plugins (is more like enchant for LoversVoice )

Oblivion2011-10-2313-21-57-06.jpg

Oblivion2011-10-2313-22-21-65.jpg

But like I said I did't have time to made full testings so there might be few more cool options :D

Download :

http://www.mediafire.com/?pvvkhpzaivsbsdp

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

correction: it does work, only companions won't get jealous of sexing another companion, but all others - it's on.

The only complaint is that the DISPOSITION of the offended party does not diminish much and the anger is not great enough or long enough.

The offended party should start a fist fight with the offender (no weapons) :-)

Oh well, but I use it anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...