player character freezes after sex

First time modding New Vegas, and I'm quite early in the game. I used Vortex to install pretty much the standard package of SexOut mods and I don't get any errors from them and for a good while everything worked just fine, but now my character freezes and just stands still after next sex action she performs whether that action is the result of consensual or rape, almost like there was a limit how many times she could have sex before some mod stopped working. I read the forums and in one topic there was similar issue related to SexAssault mod, but so far I haven't been in situation where that mod would have kicked in so I don't think it's that mod in particular

Mostly I'm asking if this kind of problem sounds familiar to other people or pinpointed to certain mod

description is not very descriptive, so all i can think of is stuck sexout tokens(that happens if do some amount of sexout acts per game session), or broken code in some mod(as if your character get in animation position and don't do anything, then it's not related to sexout framework)

i'd say that it's most likely a stuck sexout tokens