A couple of quick noob questions

Ok All just reinstalled FNV after a LONG time and was looking at this for a New Cali- New Vegas- Frontier playthrough. Testing it on a New vegas save, My question is- How does one know sexout is active and how does it progress? This is the selection of mods I am running ( it is upside down thanks MO2) but it is the sexout mods I have

+SpectrumToyPack
+SexoutLust
+SexoutSpunk
+Sexout-Wear-and-Tear
+slavery
+Slavers Life
+SmallerTalk
+SexoutCommonResources
+Sexout 98 Beta

Cheers All, probably be more simple questions incoming later

All good thanks for all the help, will just delete it all out and leave it to those "in the know". And yes I have been reading all the threads and other places. All I can find is here is how to install it now you are good to go, That doesn't help much at all when you are testing a larger load order and looking for a ingame queue a little help as to how the mods are suppose to trigger ingame so I know what to look for when bug testing, but just read and it will be all golden right?

16 hours ago, JasonTodd1976 said:

All good thanks for all the help, will just delete it all out and leave it to those "in the know". And yes I have been reading all the threads and other places. All I can find is here is how to install it now you are good to go, That doesn't help much at all when you are testing a larger load order and looking for a ingame queue a little help as to how the mods are suppose to trigger ingame so I know what to look for when bug testing, but just read and it will be all golden right?

Sorry for not responding yesterday. I missed your message.

From the mods you are showing I see some that are old and should probably be avoided (for new players)
+SexoutLust , +Sexout-Wear-and-Tear, +Slavers Life

And if you discount those, you no longer have any mods that *do* anyting.

The rest are (part of) framework mods which will need mods to use the framework functionality.

I have made a list of Mods, where I post mods in the order that they should be installed, and also a lot of mods that effect the gameplay.

If you have more questions, you can PM me, reply to me here or go to my discord server.

Also New California and Frontier don't have specific sexout mods. Only the typical 'talk to have sex' or 'press x for sex' mods will do anything in those overhaul mods.

TaleOfTwoWastelands does have specific mods, but I don't know how well they've been converted to the newest version of TTW. (they were all initially build for the 2.9 version)

Don't worry about it mate, I shouldn't have snapped like that. Dborg. What is the discord server link? prefer that one anyway. What I am trying to set up is a list of mods (love the store one-If I could get it working properly) that can run in the background and interject at certain times- possibly random. The Slaver mod is one that I really want as part of the playthrough. I am using the type 4 body in the playthrough with the Roberts body- will that cause problems?

Cheers Mate