View File

Sexy Adventures in Skyrim is a mod I created for my private blog (also called Sexy Adventures in Skyrim). It's ideal for making erotic videos & picture sets.

All instructions are included in the mod including the tutorial video.

I really suggest watching the tutorial video if you want to know how the mod works.

Read the changelog and readme for more info on how to install & use the mod.

Current version is 1.4.

Also comes with samples, screenshots of all positions and two versions (one with the hugme mod included and one with only the spells).

It's just animations, that's it, it doesn't have anything else.

Doesn't have anything else? 

This mod was created to allow people to make erotic videos & picture sets with Skyrim. It has a tutorial video, private blog and samples of what you can do with it (2 videos and a picture set).

People can get free access to the private blog (instructions on how to get access are included in the mod) where they can download all the other videos, picture sets, tutorial videos on how to make their own episodes, and they also have the opportunity to share their own episodes with the community.

To say its just animations is kind of disrespectful. A lot of work went into this and its much more then just some animations. 

To say its just animations is kind of disrespectful. A lot of work went into this and its much more then just some animations.

Don't take stuff too personally! I'm sure AoT didn't mean disrespect.

Didn't mean it as disrespectful. I only answered the question of the person above that post. But the answer to the question the mod itself is only animations.

Didn't mean it as disrespectful. I only answered the question of the person above that post. But the answer to the question the mod itself is only animations.

Ok. Just seems not many people are interested in this project which I put a lot of work into and it's not what I expected. I guess I was kinda on edge about people not being able to appreciate all the hard work I did. When you said it's only animations I just had to say something.

Anyways thanks for the feedback.

Ok. Just seems not many people are interested in this project which I put a lot of work into and it's not what I expected. I guess I was kinda on edge about people not being able to appreciate all the hard work I did. When you said it's only animations I just had to say something.

Well like some already said this has already been done. Your going up against Sexis....

To be honest if you expecting a load of likes and thank you you might as well stop now. Modding should be because you want to mod. Not because you want likes and thank you's.

Well like some already said this has already been done. Your going up against Sexis....

To be honest if you expecting a load of likes and thank you you might as well stop now. Modding should be because you want to mod. Not because you want likes and thank you's.

I agree. You should do something because you love doing it else there is no point. 

Thanks for the honest feedback. I don't need massive likes and thank you's. It's more that I thought more people would be interested in the project other then just the mod. I mean I know animations aren't new but the idea kinda is.

Since this is an adult forum I thought a lot of people here would like the idea of creating erotic videos & picture sets with Skyrim.

Since that is what the mod & private blog are mostly about, I would have expected more people to be engaged in this idea/project.

I just happen to be passionate about creating erotic art with Skyrim and I guess I expected to find other people here who are passionate about this as well.

I suppose my expectations got kinda shattered since I don't get much response/feedback on this project of mine. That's ok though because now I know people don't find it that interesting.

This mod needs better description BADLY, I have seen the pics you have shown on nexus, it's an amazing job you have done, I'm sure you have put a lot of effort into this, but the lack of descriptions (how to install the mod, full features of the mod, how to engage the sex, troubleshooting common problems, known bugs....) really prevents this mod to be widely spread like other adult mods. You can't seriously expect to put up a video tutorial and a bunch of files and leave the rest to the users, I mean look at sexis, sexaddict or any other popular mods, they've got a HUGE wall of text explaining almost everything, I mean if you already spent a huge deal of effort into the mod, why not spend a bit more to better present your mod?

If people have no idea what the mod is all about, no clear clue how to properly play with the mod from the first look of it, most of them will turn away immediately, simple as that.

Thanks guys I really appreciate the feedback. I have no idea though how to present my mod any differently then I already have.

I explained why I made the mod and the tutorial video is pretty detailed and should explain how the mod works. If anybody is willing to present my mod the way it should be presented according to you guys then I am all for it.

However, I already created 2 websites, 1 video and 4 text files explaining everything there is to know about the project. That is as far as I am willing to go. I already put a lot of time into this and I am still a bit disappointed with how little people are genuinely interested.

I don't think I have the talent or time to create a mod that surpasses mods like Sexis and the Sex Addicts Mod.

I think the goal always was to allow people to create erotic picture sets and to give them the freedom to do that. With my mod you don't have time limits, you can position characters how you want to and that gives more freedom to create erotic art with Skyrim.

That is why I created the mod. Not so much to be a competitor for mods like Sexis.

I also think that you shouldn't 'waste' (NO!!! disrespect meant!) your time by creating an own framework. In my eyes, the smartest thing would be to merge your animations into SexiS and create an addon for SexiS that adds the movie-making features of your mod.

But that's just my two cents... you might have reasons not to merge your animations into SexiS, as I have also refused to merge my effort with other slavery mods. That was, because I find my mod more advanced than other mods and a merge would just set me back. I think that S³ is leading in the topic, while you could probably profit from working together with SexiS!

Cheers!

You could make animations to be imported into Sexis(or the upcoming framwork)... I think a lot of people will appreciate that. I seen your videos and i find the animations quite good.

I also think that you shouldn't 'waste' (NO!!! disrespect meant!) your time by creating an own framework. In my eyes, the smartest thing would be to merge your animations into SexiS and create an addon for SexiS that adds the movie-making features of your mod.

But that's just my two cents... you might have reasons not to merge your animations into SexiS, as I have also refused to merge my effort with other slavery mods. That was, because I find my mod more advanced than other mods and a merge would just set me back. I think that S³ is leading in the topic, while you could probably profit from working together with SexiS!

Cheers!

Kenny is spot on there. If it is one thing people cannot get enough of it animation in mods like Sexis and Lovers with PK. One animation which is always lacking is kissing ones!! People will worship you for that believe me :)

I agree. You should do something because you love doing it else there is no point. 

Thanks for the honest feedback. I don't need massive likes and thank you's. It's more that I thought more people would be interested in the project other then just the mod. I mean I know animations aren't new but the idea kinda is.

Since this is an adult forum I thought a lot of people here would like the idea of creating erotic videos & picture sets with Skyrim.

Since that is what the mod & private blog are mostly about, I would have expected more people to be engaged in this idea/project.

I just happen to be passionate about creating erotic art with Skyrim and I guess I expected to find other people here who are passionate about this as well.

I suppose my expectations got kinda shattered since I don't get much response/feedback on this project of mine. That's ok though because now I know people don't find it that interesting.

I see this mod filling the gap where someone wants to set up sex scenes for static photos and to create some of those story videos. It's a good and useful thing to have available. The problem with some of the other commenters here is that they haven't figured out what your mod is for yet so it leaves them somewhat confused as to why it's here.

That said, there's a new sex animation framework coming out (it will replace SexIs) and that new framework will support all of the 29 sex animations that SexIs supports plus at least one new three person animation. That is not competition, it's a resource you can use. That is it's purpose and you should have no qualms about taking advantage of that resource to meet the needs of the users of your mod.

I see this mod filling the gap where someone wants to set up sex scenes for static photos and to create some of those story videos. It's a good and useful thing to have available. The problem with some of the other commenters here is that they haven't figured out what your mod is for yet so it leaves them somewhat confused as to why it's here.

That said, there's a new sex animation framework coming out (it will replace SexIs) and that new framework will support all of the 29 sex animations that SexIs supports plus at least one new three person animation. That is not competition, it's a resource you can use. That is it's purpose and you should have no qualms about taking advantage of that resource to meet the needs of the users of your mod.

Thanks you guys!! You really gave me some really useful feedback. I really appreciate this.

I will def look into it :).

I thank you for sharing your work.

I installed your mod but it is not recognized by GenerateFNISforUsers.

So it is not working in game. For example there is any FNIS spell in my inventory, neither specific dialog option too.

I thank you in advance to tell me how to fix that.

I thank you for sharing your work.

I installed your mod but it is not recognized by GenerateFNISforUsers.

So it is not working in game. For example there is any FNIS spell in my inventory, neither specific dialog option too.

I thank you in advance to tell me how to fix that.

And I thank you for the compliment.

Its not recognized by GenerateFNISforUsers and doesn't need to be. You need to have a look at the README and the tutorial video that is included in the mod.

The Sex Spells start from C4 to C22 and you can find these under restoration -> FNIS SPELLS ingame. Hope that helps. 

In the readme file I find :

2) Extract the meshes and scripts folder & hugme.esp to your Skyrim Data folder

3) Run Generate FNIS for Users

3) Go in-game and use the FNIS Spells to activate the animations:

Generate FNIS for Users don't find the animations of your mod so I don't have FNIS spells in game.

Is your mod compatible with SexiS ?

In the readme file I find :

2) Extract the meshes and scripts folder & hugme.esp to your Skyrim Data folder

3) Run Generate FNIS for Users

3) Go in-game and use the FNIS Spells to activate the animations:

Generate FNIS for Users don't find the animations of your mod so I don't have FNIS spells in game.

Is your mod compatible with SexiS ?

You don't have FNIS spells in game? You need FNIS Spells 3.5.

If you follow the instructions then C4 to C26 (magic->restoration->FNIS Spells) should have the animations of my mod when you cast them in game.

Not sure else what you mean.. A lot of people tested my mod and not that many people had troubles with it since it's a pretty simple mod.

I'm pretty sure my mod is compatible with most adult mods. I haven't tested all of them though.