CTD when equipping shoes from mod

Hi I recently downloaded this outfit: https://kp4068.tistory.com/2195 for a female character in my game. But I have run into an issue with this particular outfit. 

All items except the shoes show up and work well in game after being built in bodyslide. But whenever I equip the shoes, my game CTD's everytime. 

I have checked with Xedit to see if there are any issues there, but couldn't find any. 

I noticed that in nifskope, none of the armor nifs have the line "Bsdismemberskininstance" attached to them. They only have the "Niskininstance". 

I don't know if this has anything to do with the crash or not. 

I also noticed that there are no 0_weight nifs in the meshes folder, only max weight nifs. 

Does anyone know what could be the problem here or could download the mod and try it out in game to see if the problem occurs? :) 

13 minutes ago, fapman83 said:

probally you need or hdthighheels or hellssound

Yeah, I thought of that too. But I have HDThighheels installed along with heelssound so I don't think that could be the case.

I really don't know why it's crashing since every other item works except for the shoes. 

• 3 weeks later...