wicked whims settings not saving

so i try to change the wicked whims settings, i want my young adult female sim on menstrual cycle pregnancy setting but when i change it, it just changes back and when i set it to 100% chance of pregnancy she wont get pregnant. i have removed ww and put  it back in, deleted the saves for ww, created a new sim, uninstalled the sims and reinstalled the sims, made sure ww is the latest version, made sure the sims game is up to date. any other suggestions on how to fix this? thanks

Are your TS4 "saves" and "Mods" folders in your local "Documents" folder only, or are they cloud-synced via something like OneDrive?

If it is the latter, that might be the issue, as OneDrive (and I think Dropbox as well) prevents WW's access to these folders sometimes. Disabling folder sync usually fixes this.

Could also be your antivirus, so you might have to whitelist both the game install directory (your Origin or Steam library) and "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4".

It was just a guess, anyway, If you're not getting an orange notification in-game, saying something like "an error has occured" or "a lastException has been detected", it's probably not an issue with WW's access to certain files.

Have you tried removing all other mods except for WW, ruling out any kind of interference? Remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", whenever you make changes to your Mods folder.