twitter.com/NIND_CBBE_LE
======================

Backported to LE from the original outfit by Rektas:
https://www.rektasmarket.com/post/rektas-lewd-tennis

Changes Made:
-Oily Body Option added

Install/Uninstall:
=======================

Use the usual methods by either a mod manager or manual install.

Acquisition:
=======================

Using AIM search for "Tennis"

Credit to Rektas for letting me convert this outfit.

22 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Awesome. I have a question, if I wanted to add the oily option to a different outfit how would I go about doing that?

Well if you always want it oily, open the OS project, double click the baseshape and set the two values (default 3 and 30) to 30 and 300 respectively.

5 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Well if you always want it oily, open the OS project, double click the baseshape and set the two values (default 3 and 30) to 30 and 300 respectively.

What I mean is that there are some armors you didn't make or convert and I want to add the oily feature to them. (For personal use only of course).  Is that possible? I'm pretty sure a copy and paste isn't enough (I tried though lol).

So for example, let's say I wanted to add your oily option to the chain bikini mod? I feel like the combo would work really well. And I have a few others in mind. The bulk of my clothing mods are yours, so when I switch to outfits that don't have oily skin it becomes a little jarring lol.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

What I mean is that there are some armors you didn't make or convert and I want to add the oily feature to them. (For personal use only of course).  Is that possible? I'm pretty sure a copy and paste isn't enough (I tried though lol).

So for example, let's say I wanted to add your oily option to the chain bikini mod? I feel like the combo would work really well. And I have a few others in mind. The bulk of my clothing mods are yours, so when I switch to outfits that don't have oily skin it becomes a little jarring lol.

yeah!  my exact instructions were for that situation.