The genitals of men and animals are absent

Hello everyone, men do not have genitals, they simply do not exist, I tried to use Enhanced Vanilla Bodies but the penis sometimes sticks out through the texture of the partner.
As for the animals, I also searched the Internet, I found a penis from By ZarthonTheVanquished but it also sticks through the character. I also installed the By Leito86 mod. The genitals are also missing. I remember installing AAF and Mutated Lust before. All genitals were in order, but after a year I decided to play again and such a misfortune.

On 3/4/2021 at 10:06 AM, Bellaretta said:

Hello everyone, men do not have genitals, they simply do not exist, I tried to use Enhanced Vanilla Bodies but the penis sometimes sticks out through the texture of the partner.
As for the animals, I also searched the Internet, I found a penis from By ZarthonTheVanquished but it also sticks through the character. I also installed the By Leito86 mod. The genitals are also missing. I remember installing AAF and Mutated Lust before. All genitals were in order, but after a year I decided to play again and such a misfortune.

You need bodytalk builded with checked "build morphs"

And AAF creature resources