Some Questions: enabling non-WW interactions during sex / disabling animation progression for NPC sex / disable sex reaction?

Hey, new WW user, so forgive me if these are noob questions:

1. when playing sex animations involving my solo PC, I notice that all non-WW interactions are unavailable. No matter what, who, or where I click, the only thing in the piemenu is WW stuff. When I first installed WW a couple weeks back, I thought I noticed something, somewhere, about using non-WW interactions during sex animations - maybe a setting? - but I'm at a loss right now. Is there any way to re-enable non-WW interaction menus, while in the middle of sex?

2. is there any way to disable animation progression for NPC sex sessions? Like, if I just want an NPC Sim posing in a corner somewhere, using a specific animation, without switching to a random twerking animation (or worse, a Fortnite dance) ten seconds later? (I've used the settings to disable auto-progression for sex my PC is involved in, but that doesn't seem to prevent NPC auto-progression)

3. I found a setting to disable Nudity Reactions, but Sims are still freaking out when they walk in on sex interactions. Is there any way to disable sex reactions completely? Or at least make it so, if a random Sim walks in the room while I'm plowing somebody else, the Sim won't break their currently queued action?

Thanks! And great mod, BTW.

No noob questions at all - more like "too many settings to understand them all at first glance". I also have to search for some of the more specific settings.

1. You're looking for "Settings>Sex>Other". It's the one right above "Cheats". Since I've playing with the German translation package for a few years now, the names might be slightly different than I remember them from when I first used WW.

2. Not sure, where to find such an option or if there is any. But you can disable autonomy in the Sex settings and enable manual NPC sex in the Cheats section of the Sex settings, which should lead to your desired result at the cost of no autonomous sex happening.

3. Also in "Sex>Settings>Cheats", there are some more advanced cheats, found at the bottom. These include enabling/disabling various reactions and privacy.