Installing voice sets

• 4 months later...

Everything in the photos looks fine. And the app is finding the installed voices in your "D:\TheKlub17\Addons\" folder, so that should be good too.

So the problem then is on the VX side. There are two "obvious" options why a particular voice is not appearing in the list:

1. You are running a copy of VX different from the copy installed to the specified Binaries path.
  2. "Tori Black" is for Female models only and you loaded a Male or Shemale model.

If it's neither of those, then something is broken in VX.  :(

I'm not sure why the location of the TK17 Binaries folder would not be saved. You can verify by opening: "C:\Users\Public\OysterMug\VoiceInstaller4Settings.ini". If this file is not present, something is wrong with my program. If present, the first entry is the location of your TK17 Binaries folder. If it is wrong or blank, let me know.

We'll figure this out.

Edited by OysterMug

I solved the problem. The voice will not appear because the TK17 / Binaries location does not appear in the first place in VoiceInstaller4Settings.

I put it in the first, top place, in VoiceInstaller4Settings and Tori Black's voice appeared in the ID voice drop menu. So the problem was because the program for some reason could not save the TK17 / Binaries location you enter, but you have to do it yourself in VoiceInstaller4Settings.

Thank you all for the solution.

Edited by Clara Cox