Im not sure if im dumb or if its a problem or not. Ive uninstalled the mod multiple times and this is still an issue. I can only offer up body/solicit from playable sims. The WP chat bubble does not show up when speaking to a sim either, only playable sims in the household. How can i fix this? Ive searched through my settings and i cant seem to find a solution on my own xd. Everything else seems to work, 

Well, your prostitutes have got to introduce themselves first, but then "Ho Control" becomes available in the dialog options. You have to click "More...", because it's a category like friendly or romatic interactions, but the soliciting option is there.

If you're waiting for it to show up on the "front page" of the dialog wheel, that's gonna take some time. Like flirting, it's not the first thing the game suggests when you have just met another Sim for the first time.

That's weird.

You're not running TS4 Legacy Edition, are you? Because Wicked Pervs doesn't work properly with Legacy and shows all kinds of odd behavior, if it "seems to work".

One thing you could try is removing all mods except for WickedWhims, Wicked Pervs, and if you have them, Basemental Drugs and MC Command Center (make sure that all of them, and the game, are up-to-date). Just put all the other mod files into a folder on your Desktop or somewhere else and remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", before you start the game again (always do that after making changes to your Mods folder).

That way, you'll find out if another mod is interfering with Wicked Pervs somehow. By gradually adding the other mods back into your game (remember "localthumbcache"), you can then narrow down the culprit.