Coat addons

62fda81371483767.jpg

Credits goes to the original maker.

Fixed a script bug, readjusted texture size, updated icon, and changed CAT to coat.

If you have the old blouse154, recommended to deleted it, so to avoid any potential conflict.

Special thanks to EJAX for the new icon,

and creating the 6 activemod textures  (included).

Blouse154.rar

LOL! I just did those up quick to see what it would look like. If I knew you were going to keep them I'd have done some extra stitching. But, Thanks! :)

I'm partial to the zebra, myself..

I like the presentation, btw. You can actually tell what it is. Those tits would break her off at the waist, though (just so you know).

Oh, uh..... It seems I did you dirty.... There's a "folder.jpg" in the Blouse154 folder with a hidden/system attribute -- meaning that you can't see it unless you enable hidden/system files in explorer. I put those in all my folders to show the contents in thumbnail view. It's a copy of the OLD icon. You might want to delete it. I didn't think to do it when I gave you the folder. Sorry.

10 minutes ago, EJAX said:

Oh, uh..... It seems I did you dirty.... There's a "folder.jpg" in the Blouse154 folder with a hidden/system attribute -- meaning that you can't see it unless you enable hidden/system files in explorer. I put those in all my folders to show the contents in icon view. It's a copy of the OLD icon. You might want to delete it. I didn't think to do it when I gave you the folder. Sorry.

I don't mind this being there, I left it there as a reference of the original addon (no impact to the user).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...