Wicked Whims Last Exception

9 hours ago, syberia1993 said:

I've had this same error & updated, but now inviting someone to join sex doesn't give me an error (anymore) but now it doesn't work at all. No action takes place, no error pops up.

Much depends on your WW Settings, sims gender preferences, and sims being available for sex (meaning busy, leaving, or 'away').

Not every sim is available if they are wandering, jogging, or otherwise not invited.

Generally if sims are straight sex they won't join in for group sex either unless WW settings are set for it.

Newest WW version also adds new features and re-tuning of some old features so it's hard to say what's wrong.

But nothing is broken and WW works fine.

If 2 sims have autonomous sex normally then the basics are working.

Been getting this exception since the new update. It won't allow the player Sim to have sex, but the NPCs can. I checked the settings and everything looks fine. It seems the interaction or action to perform the pre sex actions are missing or something. Can someone clear this up for me? Thanks.

WickedWhims_v163c_Exception.txt

::Update::

After some looking and testing around, I found out another mod was affected. After removing the mod, WW was working fine. So if anyone else have other mods, try removing them and see if that helps.

Ok, so... I did some testing also, and I'm very confident that the ATF's (google it!) mods were the culprit of this WW_Exceptions, at least for me, maybe those are not yet compatible with the new WW version I guess. Anyway, I hope that this information helps anyone having this issue.