Hopefully this is in the right place: Skyrim VR question

I know this is probably a long shot, but I recently picked up Skyrim VR and noticed a mod cal led CBPC - Physics with Collision. I was wondering if there was a mod here or somewhere else that allowed for sexual interaction using your collision-enabled VR hands? Sort of like how Koikatsu VR does. I know it's a longshot since Skyrim VR seems to have far less support than both Oldrim and SSE on this site, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks.

10 hours ago, kraoro said:

I was wondering if there was a mod here or somewhere else that allowed for sexual interaction using your collision-enabled VR hands

If you install VRIK then your hand will interact with breasts, belly and butt of the physics enabled bodies. Theoretically it should be able to interact with a vagina if properly configured. Haven't seen somebody mentioning it, so not 100% sure.

Sorry, I didn't explain myself correctly. I'm aware of VRIK and CBPC, and I know that your hands in VR can interact with the breasts/butts/vaginas ,etc, and the boobs and butts will jiggle, and the vaginas are animated, etc. The thing is, though, the NPCs don't react at all to you fiddling with them, and I was wondering if there was a mod where they reacted in some way or you could actually get them off with your VR hands, like in Koikatsu, where fingering the vaginas and groping the boobs with your hands actually causes erotic reactions.

no, it will animate them, like hand touching/opening/moving body parts. I recommend setting up with wabbajack install, it will get all that going for you, and you can mod it once you learn how it all works. just youtube skyrim vr wabbajack or find their website/discord. hard part is getting your file system setup for it, once its working you can simply run it again, overwrite current install folders and it will update. Its called ultimate skyrim vr essentials , i think they started a smaller modset as well in last few weeks but dont know what it looks like, the uvre has sos light and option for nude or clothed.