Recommendation of combination of adult mods

Hello, Im totally new to elder scrolls skyrim and I tried to search for the adult mods but there seems to be so much mods and all of them look quite complicated, also I noticed that some of the mods have problems when put together in a game. So the basic reason I want to make this new topic is to ask if there are any combination of adult mods that you recommend that will help my problem in choosing these mods.

(I did saw some threads that has a similar question to mine but I wanted the mods that are recommended to be more up-to-date)

Some of the mods I'm trying to find:

- Mods that change the girl npcs in the game much prettier and better (better body as well if possible)

- What combination of mods work best with each other?

- Basically, your favorite adults mods when playing the game

I do prefer if the body textures of the npcs look realistic but also have a thicc body

All help and support are appreciated and I'll try looking into all the mods that you recommend