FaceGen Importer

Daspex

• 1 month later...

After I succesfully imported my face from FaceGen where can I found imported files in TK17 cause I can't find them in game directory and while playing game ?

How to find and use my custom face in game? ?

Bez tytułu.png

6 hours ago, lisicagold4 said:

After I succesfully imported my face from FaceGen where can I found imported files in TK17 cause I can't find them in game directory and while playing game ?

How to find and use my custom face in game? ?

Bez tytułu.png

If i remember correct you should find some "change me" named models in the model selector these are your imported faces.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, robzoomie said:

@bogbrush

Answer: the tool needs to be moved into and run from the /Binaries folder. I had the error when I was using it elsewhere.

If the created model doesn't show up in game with an icon saying "Customize Me", quit game, go into Save/Models folder and copy a base.id file from one of your working models into the new model's folder (the new one should be the very last one in there), then restart.

But be prepared - what you see in the game will be rather different to what you see in the FaceGen Modeller program... results are not much different to the inbuilt FaceMate tool. You still have a lot of editing to do with that infernal in-game system. I've basically given up on it.

compare.png

And here we have the very simple answer to a problem that has had me banging my head against the wall; much appreciated thanks!

[I know the results aren't great but they are better for some face shapes than others]

At the final step of FaceGen creation though I am getting the error message "the network path was not found"  - any clues

[My installation is in the default location]

Edited by bogbrush