Passion: Females use Male animations

Do you know which animations it happens with, from which creator (or does it happen with all of them)? I ask this because I remember an animator had enabled the animations for all genders, which resulted in this behavior (I think it was L666). You can fix it by altering the XML using s3pe. There is a section under the actor that looks like this: <Genders>Male,Female</Genders>. Just remove the Female there, so it will only be available for males. 

I think almost every animator has the actor 0 as the male and the actor 1 as the female animation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 5:50 PM, BoiGui said:

The female sims keep using the male animations and it really annoys me, how do i stop them from using male animations? 

Exclude invalid positions: Enabled. 

It's an option under passion settings.

Alternatively you can edit the XML with s3pe and include

<UseStrapOn>True</UseStrapOn>

underneath <Genders>

On 2/22/2021 at 8:47 PM, MaryJane said:

Do you know which animations it happens with, from which creator (or does it happen with all of them)? I ask this because I remember an animator had enabled the animations for all genders, which resulted in this behavior (I think it was L666). You can fix it by altering the XML using s3pe. There is a section under the actor that looks like this: <Genders>Male,Female</Genders>. Just remove the Female there, so it will only be available for males. 

I think almost every animator has the actor 0 as the male and the actor 1 as the female animation.

i'm not sure how it works but that never worked for me for some reason. I had the same problem as OP, my females would use male animations that only have male in genders. Also went through adding usestrapon true on all the animations that didn't have it (SM, lucas etc)

Now I just exclude invalid positions which solved it,  and just use sequences when i want them to use strapon