URQqJJJ_bs .bs file importer for blender

Daspex

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, Curtis_S said:

Awesome! Thank You! /cdn-cgi/mirage/9268b0b8148f0394055849dfa9eebd51a42906a2832f45429229a8d0be236c04/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/smile.png

You are welcome man. :)

As for the URQ importer,I have no idea how this thing works bu I know that some old users from mg worked with it.

Well, thanks again! This plugin is just what the doctor ordered!! Well, almost.. It doesn't capture animations or any of that other fancy stuff, but at least I won't have to spend half my life tracking down filenames!! :) Maybe now I can even fix some of those clothes Avarteas wants me to. Without this, I have to resort to hook capture and basically rebuild them from scratch. This should cut that processing time down by about 90%!

Edited by Curtis_S

This is easily the most important modding plugin for this program I have seen yet. I don't understand why it isn't featured more prominently (or why I hadn't even heard about it until just now).

io_tkm17_Ext.zipand TKShellTools.rarshould be listed as a set, because the plugin needs files from tkshelltools to operate (or track down blex.exe and txx_tools.exe if you don't want the shell menu).

20 minutes ago, Curtis_S said:

This is easily the most important modding plugin for this program I have seen yet. I don't understand why it isn't featured more prominently (or why I hadn't even heard about it until just now).

io_tkm17_Ext.zipand TKShellTools.rarshould be listed as a set, because the plugin needs files from tkshelltools to operate (or track down blex.exe and txx_tools.exe if you don't want the shell menu).

Its from the old garden and I thaught almost every modder has it already,cause its the first plugin I downloaded as I started to try modding this game....I have another one for h5 object import but never tested.Glad that I could help you with this one. :)

2 hours ago, Curtis_S said:

Well, thanks again! This plugin is just what the doctor ordered!! Well, almost.. It doesn't capture animations or any of that other fancy stuff, but at least I won't have to spend half my life tracking down filenames!! /cdn-cgi/mirage/9268b0b8148f0394055849dfa9eebd51a42906a2832f45429229a8d0be236c04/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/smile.png Maybe now I can even fix some of those clothes Avarteas wants me to. Without this, I have to resort to hook capture and basically rebuild them from scratch. This should cut that processing time down by about 90%!

Yeah it should shorten the time a lot.I thaught about that plastic look of the hair Avarteas posted and figured out that increasing the hardness level of it reduces the plastic look a lot but didnt tested it ingame yet.

I have no idea what this hardness is but it seems like it has something to do with the dencity of sss maybe?

The plastic look is from a specular reflection without anything to break it up. For vanilla graphics you tweak the specular and gloss levels to get the shine you want. Neither of those are effective when running hook or hd shaders because that's all taken over by normal and spec maps. I have no idea what Avarteas means by "hardness level". "roughness" maybe? I don't know about Blender, but the Max setting for that has no effect (never makes it through CtK). In fact, I don't think anything having to do with physical materials makes it through ctk, unless you're talking hook objects. I don't know much about those.

Edited by Curtis_S

And, like it or not, it's starting to look like I'm going to have to learn Blunder to get any serious use out of this plugin, because moving stuff back-and-forth between it and 3ds max tends to break relationships. Everything works fine until I try to export it back to Blender, then all the heirarchy gets rearranged. Damn collada plugin! Until now, I thought it was just Blender interpreting it wrong; because no matter what i did, I couldn't get a hair group to stay parented to headjoint2. It always kept jumping back to root rotation group.. which works, but it won't let me move or customize anything.

Edited by Curtis_S
12 hours ago, Curtis_S said:

It could still be me though, because I'm still only half-understanding how I'm supposed to parent head and shoulders separately, or how that's all supposed to work with only one skin modifier.

Seems to be that the dae is converted into some internal format in the different 3deditors,the exported meshes are never the same even if they should be at least in the dae format.Sadly we havent docs for the bs code but Ive read so many of them that I think the “key“ to get all things right like the parenting you mentioned is in there or somewhere in the dae and has to be translated “by hand“ into the bs script format.

But sadly Im not a coder so itll take some time to understand and a lot of experiments to get everything I would like to create done but sometimes I think this will never happen cause Im 60 years old already and not at best health.LOL