Sneak Preview

19 minutes ago, Daspex said:

A ship? :)

i dunno.. its the Culture Tanks / Lab Room from a game... RE3R? Probably some kind of space ship as there are aliens in the tanks!

it's a bit of a job though... everything is textured in several layers and the actual texture files are mostly transparent so the base colour can peek through. But as you know,  in "our" game you cant have multiple materials/textures applied to the same mesh. So i basically have to colorize / re-make every texture or everything would look grey.

Edited by Marburg

Poster Galore

I'm working on a small room with a number of posters (don't say i don't listen!) on the wallls to liven it up a bit.

Using room options, the user can select alernative images from any ActiveMod folder(s).

As long as the filename is "poster01.png", it wil be included in the selection dialog.

The last entry in the selection dialog will hide the poster from view.

The TV screen can be changed in a similar manner. Any AM texture with the filename "screen01.png" can be selected

(of course the screen can also be used to display AVI movies or PNG screenshots. Select media using the game Album Controls)

japan1.jpg.f0834d17f8994c215590d94b812af848.jpg

Alternative textures selected:

japan2.jpg.679750d9452746811b24ed57159100b3.jpg

58 minutes ago, Daspex said:

Nice room!A few posters do a lot.Aspecially combined with room options. :)

yes it does...

unfortunately, i discovered that the number of "selectable" posters is limited to six.

that should be more than enough for most rooms though and you can also use the Screens as posters of course...

they're exactly the same thing but in a 1024 x 512 pixel resolution instead of 512 x 1024.

All in all, it's a very nice feature. I promise i will use it more often. 

Yeah i also put some posters in the ocean lodge and prostitute street doc rooms and it made a big different even its more work and also time consuming cause free good looking texture stuff is not easy to find in the web. :(

Leetha skin V2.0 is coming to you!

Its an update that revamps the ear texture and I'm basically finished with it.

Edit: I made up my mind on how the upload happened, this version now replaces the old one entirely.

New ears.png

Edited by Vlad19
On 4/13/2021 at 7:00 PM, Marburg said:

Anyone interested in more BDSM furniture?

Absolutely, yes!

A wooden horse (like that: Wooden horse ) or with horsehead (like that: Wooden horse with head ) would also be very nice!

Walls like these would also be very useful too: Wall 1Wall 2

Or a simple room with various BDSM furniture that can be moved and removed?

Your works are great! Keep it up!
Sselhak

24 minutes ago, Sselhak said:

Or a simple room with various BDSM furniture that can be moved and removed?

I've been working on such a room. It's nearly done and will be released "real soon".

And i will certainly consider your suggestions ?

Edited by Marburg

This game is really weird sometimes... look at these two glasses.

longdrinks.jpg.2888664e34cc0c3b69e9c001350015b5.jpg

The one on the left looks quite smooth and realistic and the glass on the right looks faceted and low-resolution.

But the 3D model on the right is actually much more detalled - almost 20 times!

Sometimes less is more :)

I'm nearly finished with another one of my latest creations.

I call it the Silky Doll Body Texture.?

As usual it will be seamless.

I have used a far different set of techniques to make this one than I did with the Rocky Doll.

Overall I think it looks pretty good... Well... I'm hoping it looks good ?

SilkyDoll.jpg

The Silky Doll body texture has been released! ?

You can get it at the body textures category that is in this club.

In case people don't know where it is.... Here is the link.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/163094-body-textures/?do=findComment&comment=3414286

Alrighty then... So I decided to make 2 extra faces

Edit: The entire Dollhouse series now has these types of Options (it is included in their base downloads.)

This will be specifically and only for a different set of colored eye sockets.

It's nothing huge or major, but sometimes it's the little things that count. ? 

The above one is the default option.

The one below is the alternate option.

Extra Eye Socket Option.jpg

Edited by Vlad19

I want to share a special scene with you all, this is a sneak peak of what goes on in my workshop.?

All my body textures start in a black and white scheme just like this, which I had to customly make by using the programs brushes.

I do it this way because it shows me what looks good, what looks horrible, what needs changing, what can be added or what needs to be removed

and most importantly it stops me from adding details that overlap the model seams. As for Colors well... they are easy to implement so they come in at the end.

I can and would have done 4k hook 5 stuff, but my low powered pc can't go that far.?

This project is nowhere near finished and there is still a lot of work to do on it plus I still have to do the head, hands, feet and genitals.

But never the less... In the end it will all turn out to be something wonderful.? 

I use a program called photoshop to achieve this magic.

The start of something special.jpg

Edited by Vlad19

I'm nearly done with one of my greatest creations.

It's a Body texture, I call it the Daizy Doll. ?

I checked short of a magnifying glass to look for texture seams, hopefully I didn't overlook a single one...This time it will be PERFECTLY seamless on release.

If you are wondering why the image looks smooth, it's because I photo edited out all the jagged lines and no I don't use hooks. ?

Daizy Doll.jpg

Daizy Doll has been released!

You can get it at the body textures category that is in this club, here is the link.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/163094-body-textures/?do=findComment&comment=3424117

Edited by Vlad19
2 hours ago, Marburg said:

Work In Progress

As requested...  a complete modern house with kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and lots of clutter.

(not my design; ripped from GTAV)

clinton1.jpg.bf914b610c565a89b1331e6edc013db3.jpg

Nice!Thats crazy i just started a similar project bro. :)

Edited by Daspex