Aliens, Monsters and Animals

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is the poster girl from my Leetha skin Texture.

It's all compatible with v7.5

This zip contains the following:

My save model

Dimisd young body mix

GEFemaleType-A head

Custom hairsizer

Readme.txt

To install drag and drop the save folder into your tk17 folder

All .txx files that are inside the zip must be dragged and dropped into the tk17 archive folder were all the other .txx files are.

Don't forget to make backups before putting any .txx file in the archive folder.

You do need the Leetha skin A option from my texture, you can get it here.

Enjoy❤️

Face.png

Leetha Model.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, flyboyfree69 said:

It looks nice,( but or i am blind,)  i have  searched all over in models, but its not allowed to be downloaded ! Too bad !

it is published by the other club (Klub Exile) and can only be downloaded there i guess

• 1 month later...

Haydee is not a monster, alien or animal ? but fits into this thread. Thanks to the creator, I don't remember the name. His Sign is TSK....

The helmet can be found under "Masks", the arms under "Gloves"

The original file is in this link -

MEGA   (3 mb)

HEADER.jpg

Haydee_2.jpg

Haydee_1.jpg

Edited by RidSol
Reupload
  • 3 weeks later...

I created this set for a Garden Halloween contest ages ago. a Tribute to one of my all time favorite spooky movies : Mystery of the Wax Museum. About a Guy that Just wants His women too stay Beautiful Forever- so he kills them and dips them into wax ?? WTF dude ??! 

Set contains  Fay Wray and Lionel Atwill models this unique Skins. The Phantom model with unique skin, costume, and a Mask toy 

>to avoid any re-numbering annoyance its just the models, skins, clothes , toy ( no presets) So some assembly is required . Happy Halloween ?

mystery2.png

Fat Wray.zip Lionel Atwill.zip Phantom.zip