Female Models

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, belial121x said:

How do i install it correctly? i dont sure if i made a bad installation because this doesnt appear

if you are using VX, just drop the *.txx file(s) in your Addons folder.

The game will automatically convert them

5 minutes ago, belial121x said:

And the files .png where they go? I know where goes the txx files but no the png files 

there are a number of ActiveMod folders in the pack with PNG files.
You extract and copy these folders to Mod\ActiveMod

49 minutes ago, belial121x said:

Yeah but never a tutorial 

1. Put .txx files in Addon folder.

2. Unrar and put "Female skin Cartoon" in Mod/ActiveMod folder.

3. Unrar and put "FemaleCartoonModelSave" in Save/Models folder. If it necessary rename folder. For example - from Model0912 to Model1051.

4. In model folder have file Base.id. Open it with text redactor and rename - for example from Base 0912 to Base 0017.

5. In game choose model "CartoonBody" and from body selection drop menu choose "CartoonFemaleBody". Go to Face and from drop menu choose "CartoonFemaleHead".

6. Restart game.

7. In game choose same model. go to Body section and from skin drop menu choose "FemaleSkinCartoon".

If you have a problem with skin I can't help you - this is some Hook skin.

Marburg, please move that all in Help section. Thanks.

20 minutes ago, karhaott said:

1. Put .txx files in Addon folder.

2. Unrar and put "Female skin Cartoon" in Mod/ActiveMod folder.

3. Unrar and put "FemaleCartoonModelSave" in Save/Models folder. If it necessary rename folder. For example - from Model0912 to Model1051.

4. In model folder have file Base.id. Open it with text redactor and rename - for example from Base 0912 to Base 0017.

5. In game choose model "CartoonBody" and from body selection drop menu choose "CartoonFemaleBody". Go to Face and from drop menu choose "CartoonFemaleHead".

6. Restart game.

7. In game choose same model. go to Body section and from skin drop menu choose "FemaleSkinCartoon".

If you have a problem with skin I can't help you - this is some Hook skin.

Marburg, please move that all in Help section. Thanks.

Thank you