Outfit Textures

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This is may adaption of the first outfit. The Original panties were cut more like the base pink swimsuit ones. i could have modded ours but i did not want that blank top in the bras.

so i made my own lower slung version. I'm not the best modder by far so i've included the orginal textures i case there's an interest 

Mals-Old-Thrixxx set 1.zip

preview.png.60ef7915056859017518cd1f825ee9e1.png

explained.jpg

72.png.44c1966916a0e4e608e3ad9bd5b92757.png

68.png.6bc3dce6aa01c8c77f600bf1e5dc33ea.png

Edited by malphes
pics seem too big

Surfboarder set. These Pants and the female top are i believe the only clothes that did not survive the update sv1 to sv2. maybe their not fantastic, but they are Cool enough.

Sadly i have No Idea how to add the orginal files. But i did decode them and Used the texture to create this adaption. Gone but not forgotten. 

>i've included the original texture if interested.

Mals-SV1-Boarder Set.zip

previewboarder.png

boarderf.jpg

boarderm.jpg

953506282_11340205fac081128f92-Mals-SV1-BoarderSet_16051099593572.jpg.e78725c0e92aefde8fd6729737b1fa06.jpg

Edited by malphes
pic adjust

This is my adaption The Winamp Fire Dancer and Of three Mods for her created by RayL12 (?) for the Winamp Visualze Her Dancer.
https://youtu.be/_AIUsYTckuE
files contain Models,Body textures, Outfit textures.  
> note: there is a additional picture in WinDancer seeka's body she is intended to have a tattoo just below her navel, I did not want to paste that on so it will have to wait for that tattoo option to become available. Also I could not reproduce her Hair
as she wears a Headband That is also not yet avaible. so I did
a alternative version.
> The WinDancer Bride wears gloves. They appear in my base game but i could not get them to appear in Vx. There are included in her outfit for when that option becomes available.
> The Shoes are not a exact match.
> Like many early 3d Models all her clothes, eyes, etc are built into the mesh. Porting her body via a Ripper+Blender=TK17 is not a good option here. the head and Hair alone really work at all.

dancers1.png

Untitledm.png

WinDancer Fire.zip WinDancer Seeka.zip WinDancer Eme.zip WinDancer Bride.zip

• 4 weeks later...