So I downloaded more nasty critters and zaz animations, but it seems like the only animations they have are exclusively creatures topping including werewolves. I swear there was a mod in the past where I could top werewolves and other creatures but I can't seem to find it anymore, it's only penning me. My character is a female model with genitals from SOS so she's trans and the male override has been selected so as far as the game is concerned, she's male. Are there any other mods out there or will I have to switch to a male character for more animations I can't see?

I hate to ask but I can't find information anywhere.

7 minutes ago, hornystoat said:

So I downloaded more nasty critters and zaz animations, but it seems like the only animations they have are exclusively creatures topping including werewolves. I swear there was a mod in the past where I could top werewolves and other creatures but I can't seem to find it anymore, it's only penning me. My character is a female model with genitals from SOS so she's trans and the male override has been selected so as far as the game is concerned, she's male. Are there any other mods out there or will I have to switch to a male character for more animations I can't see?

I hate to ask but I can't find information anywhere.

From a normal male player standpoint:

Download another animation pack with creatures like Billy, Psyche or Leitos to get more anims in your game, don't know from memorys of the whole basic content Mnc provides but that would give you more human x creature content to be sure it works.

Install aroused creatures and enable male engagements and set everything up to male x male creature can actually happen. (If this is possible in Le, sorry i use SE and don't know if their is a difference.)

If you run Defeat and want to see non consensual scenes in combat  you would have to do the same in Defeats mcn to allow male x male.

I hope i understood correctly and didn't gave meaningless input you already had.^^

3 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

From a normal male player standpoint:

Download another animation pack with creatures like Billy, Psyche or Leitos to get more anims in your game, don't know from memorys of the whole basic content Mnc provides but that would give you more human x creature content to be sure it works.

Install aroused creatures and enable male engagements and set everything up to male x male creature can actually happen. (If this is possible in Le, sorry i use SE and don't know if their is a difference.)

If you run Defeat and want to see non consensual scenes in combat  you would have to do the same in Defeats mcn to allow male x male.

I hope i understood correctly and didn't gave meaningless input you already had.^^

Honestly that's very helpful and pretty much what I needed! Could you get me the links or full mod names for me to search? I use SE too, I dunno if I put this in the wrong category haha

Just now, hornystoat said:

Honestly that's very helpful and pretty much what I needed! Could you get me the links or full mod names for me to search? I use SE too, I dunno if I put this in the wrong category haha

Glad to hear it.

So you would want to look for Sexlab Aroused Creatures SE.

I would also take a quick look at the guide for creatures in general again to see if you might have missed something.

Here is a link to billys Pack, there are SE and LE Versions in the download section, be sure to get the right one.

Same for psyche:

And naturally Leito and Anubs has also very good animations. If you want to safe space i recommend at least Billy, Psyche and Leito. all three have a fomod if i remember correctly so you can save space by skipping things you don't want to have.

Defeat is a niche thing. Be aware that it CAN break sometimes so i would stay away from an option that lets your followers rape and only use the get rapped for you and npcs content. Also there is a stop combat mod now you also want to have if you are going to use it.

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Glad to hear it.

So you would want to look for Sexlab Aroused Creatures SE.

I would also take a quick look at the guide for creatures in general again to see if you might have missed something.

Here is a link to billys Pack, there are SE and LE Versions in the download section, be sure to get the right one.

Same for psyche:

And naturally Leito and Anubs has also very good animations. If you want to safe space i recommend at least Billy, Psyche and Leito. all three have a fomod if i remember correctly so you can save space by skipping things you don't want to have.

Defeat is a niche thing. Be aware that it CAN break sometimes so i would stay away from an option that lets your followers rape and only use the get rapped for you and npcs content. Also there is a stop combat mod now you also want to have if you are going to use it.

Absolutely fantastic, thank you! This is everything I needed with links. I'm really new to this stuff so it's been a challenge.