I want a super hypersexual lot!!!

I usually set my sex autonomy very low. However, I want to have sex very actively in a special sex club.

Currently, there is a way to manually change autonomy. This is very annoying and cumbersome.

There is a hypersexual lot, but the probability is not high. I want a super hypersexual lot.

When you go to the super hypersexual lot, all your Sims are very active in sex.

Please, I really wish this would happen.

Or is there a sculpture that enhances the sims' autonomy? 

When these things increase, sex autonomy increases, so it may naturally become what I want.

Help me. Thank you.

23 minutes ago, powersexking said:

I want to have sex very actively in a special sex club.

If you use Clubs from Get Together you can start a club and add Sex as one of the things to do for Club points.

You can set the sex in the club menu for club members only or everyone.

Set your club meeting place for your sex club lot you use.

Other mods will allow more than 8 club members.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics/

Club Autonomy Cooldowns: Min 0 Max 1

Don't know if (Random Sex Frequency Modifier:) in Autonomy Specifics will need to be changed or not.

But you can experiment with lower numbers for testing.

Additionally, you can use romantic decoration items to achieve some more sex action, I think. This is just from personal observation, but flirty Sims in a romantic enviroment do seem to be more interested in having some adult fun.

Now, I'm assuming that you have set sex autonomy to "very low", because you don't want to see some Sims in action everywhere you go, and that by "club" you mean a particular venue, like a nightclub. If that is the case, you could also make use of my personal friends - the autonomy signs from Build mode. This'll be a bit tedious, however, as the idea is to "flag" all the lots in your game as either "okay for sex (a lot of it)" or "keep your pants on", but you'll only have to do this once and it's much easier than making Sims use the restrooms for their sexy fun times instead of fucking the barmaid right on top of the bar (which requires a combination of multiple signs).

For every lot that should not be turned into a den of sin and carnal pleasures, you would have to enter Build mode and place a "No sex on lot" autonomy sign, preferably the invisible version that doesn't show up in Live mode (plus its "No nudity" cousin, for the really prude places). Every "super hypersexual" lot and places you simply don't care about can be safely ignored, because WW doesn't ask for permission.

Once you're done with that. you do something crazy and set sex autonomy to "extreme" (or something lower, if that results in too much sex). I'd recommend "Always Accept" at half (Settings>Sex>Cheats), if it's pretty much a place where your Sims go to have sex, and the hypersexual lot trait, just for the flavor. The autonomy signs will still forbid any and all sex in places like the museum or the park, but at the club, things will be heating up like never before.

EDIT: If you're looking for a social club from Get Together, do the above, but for where they meet up. And make that location as private as possible.

It's a good idea, but it's too hard. Because I love The Sims 4 very much and I spent a lot of time decorating the world.

I had all the expansions and redecorated all the houses and Sims. Details are important because we value The Sims 4.

Please, I hope this little wish comes true. Waiting for someone to create a new lot trait or create a new tool.

I hope that my wishes will come true.

14 hours ago, powersexking said:

Please, I hope this little wish comes true. Waiting for someone to create a new lot trait or create a new tool.

This is definitely something for people who really want to get their hands dirty by diving into the script part of the mod.

The tuning .package doesn't have much more than an instance ID (btw, it's 8DD39905A96F7CF1) on the lot trait, so the relevant part (i.e. how much sex autonomy is increased by the trait) has to be somewhere within the .ts4script file. You can change that file extension to ".zip", but then you'll be looking at a load of Python .pyc files - something a skilled coder/programmer might be able to work with (I'm more of a Java/C# and SQL guy, so I'm of no use here atm).

The best thing to do is probably asking Turbodriver himself over on the WW support thread. If you know, where in that bunch of code the lot traits are hiding, changing their in-game effects becomes much easier.

Even if you decompiled the pyc files and could change the value you couldn't release a fix due to the used license.

One may create a new lot trait and create a script mod to modify the WW autonomy whenever a lot is loaded. If Turbo made a cheat console command for it one would have a reliable interface.

2 hours ago, Oops19 said:

Even if you decompiled the pyc files and could change the value you couldn't release a fix due to the used license.

No, but I assumed we were talking about something of a DIY fix here, so one could either change it and re-compile, or copy the code and create a new lot trait based upon the original one - both for personal use only, to avoid any license violation or plagiarism issues.

I would actually advise against releasing any results of fiddling about with some other creator's mods in any case, because if they wanted their mods to work that way, they would have made them and would have had that feature properly tested. Personal use stuff on the other hand only needs to work for oneself and requires only minimal maintenance, so there's no big harm done when taking a shot at it.

And the chance for a new console command or in-game option to be introduced is all the more reason to ask Turbo about this.