Bartender wont tend the bar in Strip Club

Just curious if anyone else is having this problem. I can not make any money at the strip club because no one will tend the bar. I have a specified bartender but he always is out wandering the club, and when customers come to the bar and see no one tending it, they get upset . Any Ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having this issue as well... 
It was working fine all day and suddenly it stopped working, she just points and laughs at one of the other strippers or goes and naps even though all her needs are filled.
(side note, if someone knows why a bunch of sims keeps randomly pointing and laughing at my stripper I'd love to know, it also happens to one of the university characters so whenever either of them are around nothing gets done because everyone just goes to point and laugh or go to see what's happening)

It ends up with my character bartending  just so they wont be losing money, but he just gets bored so he also leaves the bar to go dance or do cocaine (which he accidentally got addicted to after I had him do it ONCE lmao)