Morenastycreatures meshes in VR

I have managed to get the majority of mods working alongside sexlab in VR, meaning i now have multiple different animation packs, matchmaker, and mods such as aroused installed and (as far as i can tell) operational. However, i have noticed that when creature animations are playing, no aroused meshes show. Looking in the creature framework MCM menu, i noticed that it had nothing shown in the creatures section, so i tried a suggestion i found on the HCOS SSE page that told me to use the "re-register all mods" option and wait. I tried this and waited for approx. 5-7 minutes, but the creatures section didn't fill in.

I have included a screenshot of the menu i see along with a horse in the background. the horse seems to have the unaroused MNC mesh equipped, but has no option for an aroused mesh. Can someone suggest options in order to get these aroused meshes populating the list?

image.png.6998be44423e8b7266473373a0ea9f2d.png

• 2 weeks later...