Cool T-Shirts

View File

This Mod adds 48 Cool T-shirts with funny slogans or just cool pictures/logos.

Now you can travel the commonwealth in style with your cool T-shirt on!

The logos and wording gets distorted on larger breasted women.

bodyslide files for Fusion Girl and CBBE.

I have included my meshes for males. the default is for EVB males fit.

I do not know how to make bodyslide files for bodytalk and have not yet upgraded to body talk 3 so they might not work properly anyway.

Craft at Chem Station Under "Cool T-Shirts"

Future Plans:

- Add a vendor version to sell the T-shirts so one of the first people you meet is selling bootleg T-Shirts.

T-Shirt Requests:

I don't mind taking requests for additional T-Shirts but please find me the logo in good form to add. I will work with you when I am ready to do the next "Crop" of T-Shirts. I first want to make a vendor version.

On 2/13/2021 at 6:24 PM, kharneth1 said:

The T-shirts are great! Very funny, thanks!

The girls version could use a uniboob, so don't lost the text: (I make a quick one in a couple of minutes but if you want to add it without doing it again i can send it to you)

T-Shirt_1.jpg

I would, I Imagine the Uniboob is for Cbbe. I mostly make things in Fusion Girl and work backwards. If you can assist me in putting together a Uniboob bodyslide file or tell me how to set it up I would certainly credit you and would appreciate it. I never even thought of it and am shocked I never came across the issue before. Maybe I usually do more skimpy stuff. or just luck IDK. Thanks.

This is for Fusion Girl, never do anything with CBBE, I suspect the process is similar.

Basically you load the uniboob reference instead of a clothing/nude reference and build around it when setting the sliders. Requieres doing a lot of manual tweaking by undiff, increase, decrease... for each slider, but is quicker once you know wich sliders are the most important

I send you a PM with the files

• 6 months later...