10 hours ago, procian said:

Ok not sure if it's WW doing this but female npc sims I have created are showing up without any pubic hair,which I gave them in cas,...I have pubic turned on in WW btw....also using wicked perversions too...wonder if that could be doing it also.

Could be something with WP as I don't have any issues applying them in CAS and have the sims keep it. I was playing around with WP for a little bit and found that it wasn't for me so I removed it. Maybe try removing WP and testing on a new save.

On 2/12/2021 at 6:47 AM, thaclone said:

hmmm

maybe too much hair? :D

I usually only give "my sims" pubic hair, using the WW option.

As it appears, all the NPCs have random pubic hair. I never use the CAS option. Maybe try to use only the WW option, even for NPCs ?!

It's weird...my current sim has the hair I gave her in CAS just not the NPC one's I made....I will play around with the settings and see...Thanks anyway.

21 hours ago, BatDood said:

Could be something with WP as I don't have any issues applying them in CAS and have the sims keep it. I was playing around with WP for a little bit and found that it wasn't for me so I removed it. Maybe try removing WP and testing on a new save.

I give them pubic hair in cas just that it gets removed in game.....doesn't affect my sim though which is weird.

3 hours ago, procian said:

I give them pubic hair in cas just that it gets removed in game.....doesn't affect my sim though which is weird.

Yeah, you've got something weird going on. All my NPCs keep their pubic hair after I set it up in CAS. It's strange how it doesn't affect your sim though.

15 minutes ago, RmX93 said:

The pubic hair from WW doesn't show up on some skin tones so you gotta use any from wild_guy in CAS.

First time hearing about this, why should skin tones matter? It should not be so. If you can provide any examples, I think you might find some bug.

5 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

First time hearing about this, why should skin tones matter? It should not be so. If you can provide any examples, I think you might find some bug.

I'm using This skin for a long time and most of body/skin details doesn't work with it, same with automatic pubic hair from WW

But maybe it's just a bug in my game

49 minutes ago, RmX93 said:

I'm using This skin for a long time and most of body/skin details doesn't work with it, same with automatic pubic hair from WW

Alright, I have looked at that. That skin was made in the way of ignoring everything to show itself, In the other words it was made to have a highest priority so it just covers everything else with itself to change skin color or some details, doesn't matter what you choose. It's justa highest level so it covers everything else.
So I'm afraid you have to choose either use this skin or use other skin details.

1 hour ago, RmX93 said:

Skin Overlays are much less problematic but still have small issues.

As an example the RS-12-F overlay disables Wild Guys vagina details as both are using the same slot.

But the other details still work fine. 

27 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Skin Overlays are much less problematic but still have small issues.

As an example the RS-12-F overlay disables Wild Guys vagina details as both are using the same slot.

But the other details still work fine. 

Not the current case. This skin uses the freckles slot that I don't use but it has a highest priority level to cover everything else. It uses the composition method 0 that covers anything else. That's not a skin overlay, that's a skin with its own color tones. Such ones will never be compatible with any details.

15 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Not the current case. This skin uses the freckles slot that I don't use but it has a highest priority level to cover everything else. It uses the composition method 0 that covers anything else. That's not a skin overlay, that's a skin with its own color tones. Such ones will never be compatible with any details.

@BatDood sent me your vagina file(edited) so we can use the skin I mentioned and the vagina detail at the same time.

Not at all familiar at all with the guts of these things, lol. 

34 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

@BatDood sent me your vagina file(edited) so we can use the skin I mentioned and the vagina detail at the same time.

Not at all familiar at all with the guts of these things, lol. 

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

As Scorpio mentioned, all of your details worked perfectly with RS-12-F except the Vagina details. I'm not sure if you checked the file but it does use the Right Cheek Mole (same as your vaginas). Everything else in FBD (nipples, breast veins, pubic hair, etc, etc) all work fine.

20 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Can you share it? Just wondering

Sure thing. I made an edit to the Vagina details originally but then I thought it was better to just edit the skin and leave FBD Vaginas untouched.

This is the edited skin.

**EDIT - I removed the attachment because of redistribution reasons. @wild_guy if you want to see my edit, then PM me and I can send it to you.

5 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

I undestand nothing... Here was a question post and it's not about RS skins

This thread just got side-tracked. @Scorpio brought up RS skins and mentioned the fact that I got the Vaginas to work with the RS overlay. It's got nothing to do with the Aphrodite Skin on TSR so I'm backing out.

11 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Are you sure its ok? I can't even open it with the latest studio

Reveal hidden contents

123.jpg

I got that message when I originally tried to open your Vagina package as well. I have the latest version of S4S. Vaginas work fine in-game though.

10 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

I undestand nothing... Here was a question post and it's not about RS skins

Sorry I started the confusion I was only pointing out to the OP that Overlays are better than regular skins if she wants to use those details.

Normal Skins will usually even remove cc makeup which I hate. 

RS-12-F was just an example recommendation that I prefer myself.

Not a bad idea to use the freckles slot for this RS-12-F Overlay as well.

3 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I got that message when I originally tried to open your Vagina package as well. I have the latest version of S4S. Vaginas work fine in-game though.

Same here, I probably had something opened so I couldn't open the package... or maybe some other reason.. nevermind, it's ok