I think this content is already added indirectly. With the NisaK mod, for example, you can make your strippers prostitutes and offer sex on demand (a really cool feature, which significantly increases the strip club's profits). As for the massages, I wonder how it could be designed. Are we talking about the autonomous massage profession? I think it would go in the same direction as what was done with the strippers.

You would have the job of a massage therapist and be a prostitute, thus being able to offer 'extra services' in your massages. Or are you talking about being able to manage a kind of spa with extra services? Either option seems very interesting to develop.

On 2/10/2021 at 3:01 AM, ryannoels said:

I love the Strip Club mod and was thinking how great it would be to also be able to offer customers happy ending massages as well as the sex and lapndances. I'm not a modder but with the Spa package in the game I don't think it would be a stretch to add it.

Various animations have been done with the massage tables.

Atrois, Anarcis, Motherodesims, Omastar, Salarmoj's, Lupobianco, Mike24, ooOlalaworld animations, Luxure, Ysra, Zorak and Wildguy. Out of all of them, Lupobianco's has a set literally called Happy ending.