WW - Strip Club issues.

Hello,

I'm trying top figure out if a problem I am having is actually a bug, or working as intended.

Made a strip club and hired staff and things seem to be working. However, when playing as one of the staff member sims problems seem to arise - the shift never actually starts, work clothing isn't applied, needs never decay and are permamently maxed, and the shift never ends.

Is this normal in this situation? Or have do I have a weird bug/ conflict somewhere in my install?

Since strip clubs are about managing them atm, I'd say it's a result of there being no actual dancer career.

If you play as a dancer while the club is closed, you'll always have a day off, and while at work, dancer Sims are like any other staff in terms of gameplay. They're just there and do something, you can interact with them and enjoy whatever service they're offering, but that's it. Like staff at a retail store, they only exist for the purpose of making the venue work - and giving the owner of the place something to do.

There's really no point to playing as a pure dancer Sim, tbh. Just manage your club and hire household members, if you want to interact with guests some more (you can "Hire yourself" via the phone menu). For some more income, additionally install Nisa's Wicked Perversions and register as a prostitute - that also gives your Sim something to do while the club is closed.