• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is an amazing work. So much content, so many combos. I'm redoing all my 200~ sims with these body details and it's so much fun.

If I had to move some criticism, it would be about the location of the mouth and nose packs: it would be great if they were placed in the face details section or whereabouts (face painting perhaps?)

Also, especially the mouth pack, is a pain to apply as the sims turn when the tattoo is put on, making it difficult to see what it looks like without having to turn them.

On 1/19/2022 at 5:33 AM, FranziskusFelix said:

This is an amazing work. So much content, so many combos. I'm redoing all my 200~ sims with these body details and it's so much fun.

If I had to move some criticism, it would be about the location of the mouth and nose packs: it would be great if they were placed in the face details section or whereabouts (face painting perhaps?)

Also, especially the mouth pack, is a pain to apply as the sims turn when the tattoo is put on, making it difficult to see what it looks like without having to turn them.

Thank you , I'll consider it. 

What an awesome update , i have build all my females with your body and skin parts but ...Since the latest Wicked whims update , all my females' skins have turned into questionmarks with orange and white skin. i've deleted a few and rebuild them again using your bodyparts but it still doesn't work . Is the wicked whims provider going to renew his update or are you going to be forced to alter your mod ? i just don't know how to make this work again and i'm not looking forward to delete some 70 women from my library , they are simply too beautiful and real to do that...It would break my heart. i wanted to add that if i let my female sims watch in the mirror to adjust their outfir then they look normal again , so it's only ingame they are broken , not in the "mirror".

Edited by Mossellekker

I have the get famous pack on my game, however, the file is not showing up for me. I do not see it anywhere in tattoos or skin details. Have I done something wrong? It is located in the Sims Mods folder too. 

I really like your details. My cousin has them on hers, and she can't figure out why they do not work on mine. 

Hey mikkoi! love your mod. More so the butt.

But the issue I have with it, is that they take up important slots for skin detail. Mainly the eyelashes.

Is it possible you can make a alt version for the butt so it takes up a different skin detail slot or a different slot all together? like putting the butt on cheek scar slot where the knees and elbows are? or something else?

Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Loli summoner
On 2/13/2022 at 11:19 PM, Loli summoner said:

Hey mikkoi! love your mod. More so the butt.

But the issue I have with it, is that they take up important slots for skin detail. Mainly the eyelashes.

Is it possible you can make a alt version for the butt so it takes up a different skin detail slot or a different slot all together? like putting the butt on cheek scar slot where the knees and elbows are? or something else?

Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.

Hello, It's easy, download new eyelashes and change the categories in Sims 4 Studio "Skin Detail, Mole (Right lip)"

Have a nice day.