Wild_guy states:

Recommended additional mods

Using cmar_NippleTopFemale and cmar_NudeBottomFemale default body replacements taken from Cmar's anatomy mod

.... and CMAR states to remove the:    cmar_FemaleTopBarbie_NudeInCAS_Patched and cmar_FemaleBottom_NudeInCAS_Patched, since they are outdated.

You say use outdated mods and that go against what wild-guy  recommends.

So what is the best combination to use with both your mod and wild_guy's???

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys- I'm new to the forum, and I'm ecstatic have already download WW and some of the lusty content. Im actually very interested in this MOD- however after following the instructions, I really dont see this fabulous mod, or the native button at that.

I do have the "Get famous" pack, and have also downloaded the recommended CMAR files for this mod but nothing

In addition I also have other MODS from Sugar Baby, Noir, Dumbaby, SB among others. I do not have any default female anything that Im aware off

I would truly appreciate it if someone, will show me the ropes. 

Many thanks in advance

I followed the instructions and selected NAtive- but when I clicked it, it disappeared, and came back- It doesnt show whether or not native has been selected and when I went into CAS, no new options were presents

Please elaborate

I have CMAR nudebottomfemale.pkg and CMAR Nippletopfemake.pke non defaulted

2 hours ago, RedWaves said:

I followed the instructions and selected NAtive- but when I clicked it, it disappeared, and came back- It doesnt show whether or not native has been selected and when I went into CAS, no new options were presents

Please elaborate

I have CMAR nudebottomfemale.pkg and CMAR Nippletopfemake.pke non defaulted

Spoiler

1.png.f4aad7700c55e8eb9eda1d810fd22a5b.png

you should have these files:

7 minutes ago, isonianlord said:

Why can I not find the step 4? What body selector? Sorry. Trying to figure out why all my female nipples are grey no matter what overlay I try.

What folder are your body details in?....I mean are they in their own folder within the mods folder.

My mods folder alone is 92.4GB divided into:  beards, BODY DETAILS, careers, clothes, default, eve, eyebrows, eyelashes, eyes, feet, gallery poses, hair, makeup, MC, misc, Mods, newest, objects, presets, skins, sliders, SOL system, teeth, traits, tsr library, and several not in folders. Probably some duplicate files no matter how much I try to avoid it. My skins folder alone (which includes skin detail and facemasks) is 920 files.

1 hour ago, isonianlord said:

My mods folder alone is 92.4GB divided into:  beards, BODY DETAILS, careers, clothes, default, eve, eyebrows, eyelashes, eyes, feet, gallery poses, hair, makeup, MC, misc, Mods, newest, objects, presets, skins, sliders, SOL system, teeth, traits, tsr library, and several not in folders. Probably some duplicate files no matter how much I try to avoid it. My skins folder alone (which includes skin detail and facemasks) is 920 files.

option 4 is in "wickedwhims" / body selector. https://wickedwhimsmod.com/nudity-body-selector

remove cc? create a sim with the corrupted file and save it then open "Sims 4 Tray importer" and find the cc and delete it.

7 hours ago, isonianlord said:

post your ww log file.....

You have instructions to open the body selector and select "NATIVE".

When I change top and bottom from Default to Native, it removes all the changes I did in CAS, except the nipple colors.  When I return it to Default, it regains the various options you provide like boob shadows, collar bone, etc.  I'm positive my default female top and bottom bodies are CMAR.  Changing to Native makes it look worse.

EDIT: After further testing, I redact my previous statement that the CAS changes didn't affect native.  They do, but it's more "bleh" and doesn't look at all like what I saw in CAS.  Changing back to "Default" makes it look like CAS.

6 hours ago, KravisGile said:

You have instructions to open the body selector and select "NATIVE".

When I change top and bottom from Default to Native, it removes all the changes I did in CAS, except the nipple colors.  When I return it to Default, it regains the various options you provide like boob shadows, collar bone, etc.  I'm positive my default female top and bottom bodies are CMAR.  Changing to Native makes it look worse.

EDIT: After further testing, I redact my previous statement that the CAS changes didn't affect native.  They do, but it's more "bleh" and doesn't look at all like what I saw in CAS.  Changing back to "Default" makes it look like CAS.

"wickedwhims" / body selector. https://wickedwhimsmod.com/nudity-body-selector

Spoiler

1.png.6bae2302e8f7dbad7b2c41a26a8d747b.png2.png.b193d8903c26b59c6bbb5ba3879269f8.png3.png.d37942321da101e494384e7406904be0.png

you should have these files:

17 hours ago, procian said:

Default will use your default nude top and bottom....native will use the ww  top and bottom.

EDIT:

At first I thought that's what it was.  But after trial and error, I found that wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package was the culprit.  For some reason this skin gets added on top of the Native CMAR and MIKKOI details, making things seem off and not familiar to what was set in CAS.  After removing that package, Native looked exactly like CAS.  I guess since it was a skin replacer package rather than a top/bottom mesh change, I thought it'd be compatible.

7 hours ago, KravisGile said:

EDIT:

At first I thought that's what it was.  But after trial and error, I found that wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package was the culprit.  For some reason this skin gets added on top of the Native CMAR and MIKKOI details, making things seem off and not familiar to what was set in CAS.  After removing that package, Native looked exactly like CAS.  I guess since it was a skin replacer package rather than a top/bottom mesh change, I thought it'd be compatible.

Thanks for the heads up on that...noted.