player dominant npsc submissive

i have some problem with a few mods. its seems that a lot of mods are created for people who play with a female charater.  

I have a male character and i want to dominate the npc's not the other way around. Does anyone know of a mod that changes this or a setting ive missed maybe?

- Paradies Halls

- Defeat (you can rape, be raped, npc can rape one another, followers can be raped and rape)

- Submit (Same as Defeat, but i have not used it in a while)

- Sex Slave. Pretty much your own harem + you can enslave npc to be part of it + questline + very nice voice acting

- Some Quests of Troubles of a heroine have dom pc content

Your order sir, bon appetite . o7

I best recommendation would also be "Defeat", is come with a complete PC kidnapping and rape functionality.

Also, my mod, "Relationship Dialogue System" allowes to roleplay doninantely, but it as a dialogue mod it's more on the subtle side.

On 2/4/2021 at 12:07 PM, Gukahn said:

- Paradies Halls

- Defeat (you can rape, be raped, npc can rape one another, followers can be raped and rape)

- Submit (Same as Defeat, but i have not used it in a while)

- Sex Slave. Pretty much your own harem + you can enslave npc to be part of it + questline + very nice voice acting

- Some Quests of Troubles of a heroine have dom pc content

Your order sir, bon appetite . o7

Is sex slave compatible with Devious devices+DCL?