I have been using wicked whims for a couple of weeks and have had no problems but when i moved to Sulani it wont let me have sex with anyone except myself, it just says there are no sims nearby and if my sims is stuck to use the "www.fix" command but idk what that is and cant find a solution anywhere. 

7 hours ago, Maddielassen said:

I have been using wicked whims for a couple of weeks and have had no problems but when i moved to Sulani it wont let me have sex with anyone except myself, it just says there are no sims nearby and if my sims is stuck to use the "www.fix" command but idk what that is and cant find a solution anywhere. 

Sulani doesn't have very many viable locations for sex everywhere.

Only one or two picnic tables for 'off lot' use but you need Mike24 or GreyNaya animation packs to make them usable.

The local bar public venue is one of the only places that works for me, and a bit of remodeling in BB mode can't hurt either.

The next thing is finding viable sims as most all the wandering Townies and NPC's are considered 'away' so you can't select them.

Best way is to go visit another household or invite someone to visit your house, of course you need to meet some new sims first so you can invite them.

Having the friendship bar around half way helps and cheating your sim with the Alluring trait helps reduce refusals.

Eventually when you have more friends they will often come knocking at random times for sum fun. 

Provided you have WW Autonomy enabled.

Oh, almost forgot, if you click on a Townie or NPC and you see the 'Ask to Hang Out' menu it means they are 'Away' and not available.

Sometimes you can use that menu to make them available, if they say OK, but they don't always stick around either.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats: Always Accept (1 green bar)

Manual NPC Sex Switch: ON