[mod] RJW Menstruation

Love the mod

A couple things I've found while playing/debugging

• It doesn't look like tampons can stack (assuming the same with pads)
  • the Enable Menopause check box (if i uncheck it) doesn't preserve between game shutdown and startup

I'm playing with Kurin and Dragonian races.  They have apparel restriction enabled to true, items in their apparel list can only be equipped (Race.xml for Kurin and Races_Dragonianlike.xml for Dragonain. its fairly easy to add tampons into their apparelList, but would have to be redone every time the race gets updated. I'm not sure how to implement a better solution.

So far in my modding adventures, I've only gone as far as tweaking an existing mod here and there, maybe one day I'll work out how to make my own patch or something.

Considering how many tampons/pads a pawn needs for one period only, it would really be helpful if those items could stack. I tried to patch that myself but then a pawn equipping a tampon equips the whole stack (and it seems like the whole stack becomes the used variant at the same time, so that's a waste ?).

Could they also be produced in bulk, say, five at a time?

Are pawns supposed to equip tampons on their own? Mine usually don't, even if I add one to their outfit (with Awesome Inventory).

20210217183728.jpg.db6797c7b2f545cda3c465a673e5e657.jpg

MakeThing error: Absorber_Pad is madeFromStuff but stuff=null. Assigning default.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ThingMaker:MakeThing(ThingDef, ThingDef)
RimWorld.ThingSetMaker_ResourcePod:Generate(ThingSetMakerParams, List`1)
RimWorld.ThingSetMaker:Generate(ThingSetMakerParams)
RimWorld.ThingSetMaker:Generate()
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_ResourcePodCrash:TryExecuteWorker(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker:RimWorld.IncidentWorker.TryExecute_Patch1(IncidentWorker, IncidentParms)
RimWorld.Storyteller:RimWorld.Storyteller.TryFire_Patch1(Storyteller, FiringIncident)
RimWorld.Storyteller:StorytellerTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1(Root_Play)

Random event airdrop Absorber_Pad will report error

On 2/16/2021 at 9:05 AM, wruf said:

Love the mod

A couple things I've found while playing/debugging

• It doesn't look like tampons can stack (assuming the same with pads)
  • the Enable Menopause check box (if i uncheck it) doesn't preserve between game shutdown and startup

I'm playing with Kurin and Dragonian races.  They have apparel restriction enabled to true, items in their apparel list can only be equipped (Race.xml for Kurin and Races_Dragonianlike.xml for Dragonain. its fairly easy to add tampons into their apparelList, but would have to be redone every time the race gets updated. I'm not sure how to implement a better solution.

So far in my modding adventures, I've only gone as far as tweaking an existing mod here and there, maybe one day I'll work out how to make my own patch or something.

That case, you can make override mod for that.

Just create new folder and make About.xml, then copy xml files what you modified.

On 2/16/2021 at 7:29 PM, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

i cheaked the thought xml.

i feel like the , hmm .

the hater came inside is kind like , "u can came in but i hate u" some kind of wanted rape?

so i think thats a bitttttttttt unnecessary cause rjw already had rape de-thought , and it makes me don't really know how to translate it .

It's just additional mood debuff for cumming inside.

I just want to add more mood debuffs to vaginal sex without condom for female

19 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Considering how many tampons/pads a pawn needs for one period only, it would really be helpful if those items could stack. I tried to patch that myself but then a pawn equipping a tampon equips the whole stack (and it seems like the whole stack becomes the used variant at the same time, so that's a waste ?).

Could they also be produced in bulk, say, five at a time?

Are pawns supposed to equip tampons on their own? Mine usually don't, even if I add one to their outfit (with Awesome Inventory).

Stacking apparels requires to change entire jobdriver_wear. So, i just leave it.

I suggest use deep storage mode for that alternatively.

Pawns change tampons and pads themselves in my game. Are there new tampons in stockpile zone? They must in stockpile zone for that.

@amrolee Pad and tampons will not drop anymore in new version.

21 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

Stacking apparels requires to change entire jobdriver_wear.

That sounds complicated.

21 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

Pawns change tampons and pads themselves in my game. Are there new tampons in stockpile zone? They must in stockpile zone for that.

I haven't tested extensively but I will try to pay more attention to the details. Maybe due to me trying to have it stacked the entire stack was reserved by one pawn so the others didn't even get a chance to equip it automatically.

5 hours ago, nugerumon said:

I haven't tested extensively but I will try to pay more attention to the details. Maybe due to me trying to have it stacked the entire stack was reserved by one pawn so the others didn't even get a chance to equip it automatically.

Pawns indeed equip pads on their own. ?

I found a maybe problem with animals though: One of my pawns had sex with a donkey, and the cum list now says ": 0.1 ml". No name before that. Also, I would assume that a donkey with average dick (cum stat 20) would ejaculate more than a human average dick (cum stat 11). The "animal cycle" option is off.

11 hours ago, Alwaysnewbie said:

Fantastic idea, hope to see a final version of it
I'm interested in trying to make different fetus stages for various creatures but I have no idea whatsoever (and 0 skills tbh) where to start ?

1462619268_Cap2021-02-1815-10-18-398.png.001d36456e40d0c1de3c12ddd4e7e11c.png

After Version 1.0.1.5:

You can add custom fetus images from copy&paste and modifying these.

8 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Pawns indeed equip pads on their own. ?

I found a maybe problem with animals though: One of my pawns had sex with a donkey, and the cum list now says ": 0.1 ml". No name before that. Also, I would assume that a donkey with average dick (cum stat 20) would ejaculate more than a human average dick (cum stat 11). The "animal cycle" option is off.

That's because the pawn who cummed before has been removed(usually RuntimeGC does).

It won't be a big problem. Don't mind it.

11111111.jpg.f1d4694f111ebce2ff4d8e5a702d3a9e.jpg222222222.jpg.0778c6eff408f43442dc1aebeec6f899.jpg

Pawn took superovulation drugs during ovulation, then mated with many people, trying to get multiple births of multiple fathers.

Then came the bug.

Pawn control will disappear completely.

Control will return to normal only if fetal details are turned off.

you can't know in advance who the father of the pawned fetus is...who,who and who?

This bug has a great impact on the game experience........

333333.jpg

I'm experiencing a similar thing as amorolee. 

In one case the father (with previous version of menstruation (1.0.1.4) shows unknown (however, due to control of pawns, the "father" is a futa/female)) -- aside, seems futa females as fathers don't parse? the futa is another colony member.

In the second case the father is a horse, pet of the family.

There is a third case that is different. in the third case the father is a normal guy member of the colony. and she can display the fetus info without trouble. While, the other two are exactly as amorolee described.

Attached is what may be the related error? not sure, so pasted it in just in case

image.png.5fd409be087a74543a3b3ad9e951f13e.png

Version 1.0.1.6

The error in displaying the fetal image was not completely fixed.

Bug will still appear, although the probability is reduced, but once it appears, you need to turn off the whole uterus display to make the pawn return to normal. Compared with the previous situation, the severity is more serious

4 hours ago, amrolee said:

Version 1.0.1.6

The error in displaying the fetal image was not completely fixed.

Bug will still appear, although the probability is reduced, but once it appears, you need to turn off the whole uterus display to make the pawn return to normal. Compared with the previous situation, the severity is more serious

Please attach error code in debug log. I cannot find where the problem is with that description.

40 minutes ago, ts01252248 said:

Chinese translation languages folder

Can add to the next updata?

Languages.rar 8.88 kB · 1 download

Sure, thank you.

i added a non-human vagina to my prisoner and the gui didn't show up(yea because only support human vagina)

so,i want to know about will this making any problem on breeding?

i mean they can get a trumbo baby with non-human vagina in vanilla RJW,you can just grab a chicken and harvest a chicken vagina than install to that prisoner,will this still work?

if not,so i can avoid prisoner having menstruation gui with this way did i?

turning on animal cycle makes gui shows,could you think about gui shows only when that animal have a human/bio/arch vagina?

thats all my question,thanks!

bytheway i am agree with that without condom mod debuff if they are not partner,thought that debuff is kinda like wanted rape lol.

Just updated to 1.0.1.6.

Error when ending F/Futa action, if that matters. Pawn has DogPenis.

... Funny coincidence that randy decided to name that pawn "Slut"... O_o

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Slut driver=JobDriver_SexCasualForAnimation (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(JoinInBedAnimation (Job_14023360) A=Thing_Vulpes1205448 B=Thing_RoyalBed3160620)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RJW_Menstruation.Utility.GetCumVolume (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00157] in <94405ea47ad54ceaa211b34508db9822>:0
  at RJW_Menstruation.impregnate_Patch.Prefix (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x0009b] in <94405ea47ad54ceaa211b34508db9822>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.PregnancyHelper.rjw.PregnancyHelper.impregnate_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x0024f] in <8cb40a04d63d455380b1bd5325ab2b0b>:0
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, System.Boolean whoring, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000c5] in <8cb40a04d63d455380b1bd5325ab2b0b>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.JobDriver_SexCasualForAnimation.<MakeNewToils>b__3_7 () [0x0000d] in <6943b2206d0345ebb711bf79c464ff97>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <6326ac03f61f45efb3178f3bfd084139>:0
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Rimworld_Animations.JobDriver_SexCasualForAnimation:<MakeNewToils>b__3_5()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch1(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch3(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2(Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Could this be due to typo'd "FluidAmmount" instead of "FluidAmount"? The "?? 0.0f" at the end also seems misplaced as the multiplication will run into null before that check.

Consider something like this (I suck at C#, in case i'm talking bullshit, sorry):

float res = (part?.FluidAmount ?? 1f) * (part.?FluidModifier ?? 1f) * pawn.BodySize * Rand.Range(0.8f, 1.2f) * RJWSettings.cum_on_body_amount_adjust * 0.3f;

Also, typo in Jobs_CleanSelf.xml:

<reportString>wasing vagina</reportString>

7 hours ago, motd1233 said:

Please attach error code in debug log. I cannot find where the problem is with that description.

https://gist.github.com/464003c5d1aeda8c8846050e3930d598

220210221003458.jpg.7e22e72d7613dcf2d8cfe8da97c6c3ba.jpg

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RJW_Menstruation.Cum.get_DNA () [0x0000f] in <94405ea47ad54ceaa211b34508db9822>:0 
  at RJW_Menstruation.Cum.get_color () [0x0000e] in <94405ea47ad54ceaa211b34508db9822>:0  balabalabalabalabalabalabalabalabalabalabalabala......

This file with bug will jump out of the scarlet letter when reading files. I guess this is the reason for the bug?

I hope these can help you

16 hours ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

i added a non-human vagina to my prisoner and the gui didn't show up(yea because only support human vagina)

so,i want to know about will this making any problem on breeding?

i mean they can get a trumbo baby with non-human vagina in vanilla RJW,you can just grab a chicken and harvest a chicken vagina than install to that prisoner,will this still work?

if not,so i can avoid prisoner having menstruation gui with this way did i?

turning on animal cycle makes gui shows,could you think about gui shows only when that animal have a human/bio/arch vagina?

thats all my question,thanks!

bytheway i am agree with that without condom mod debuff if they are not partner,thought that debuff is kinda like wanted rape lol.

Breeding works well with unsupported vaginas. They work same as without this mod.

Menstruation and information gui don't work with unsupported vaginas.

@the0fromnexus@amrolee

I changed that null checks to try-catch. They won't throw exceptions.

But i have a problem to reenact that situation, so i'm not sure that problem was completely fixed.

RJW Menstruation 1.0.1.7

Right clicking selected pawn throws:

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.FloatMenu+<>c.<.ctor>b__41_0 (Verse.FloatMenuOption op) [0x00000] in <6326ac03f61f45efb3178f3bfd084139>:0 
  at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`2[TElement,TKey].ComputeKeys (TElement[] elements, System.Int32 count) [0x00010] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`1[TElement].ComputeMap (TElement[] elements, System.Int32 count) [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`1[TElement].Sort (TElement[] elements, System.Int32 count) [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].SortedMap (System.Linq.Buffer`1[TElement] buffer) [0x00006] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].ToList () [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at Verse.FloatMenu..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] options) [0x00058] in <6326ac03f61f45efb3178f3bfd084139>:0 
  at Verse.FloatMenu..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] options, System.String title, System.Boolean needSelection) [0x00000] in <6326ac03f61f45efb3178f3bfd084139>:0 
  at Verse.FloatMenuMap..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] options, System.String title, UnityEngine.Vector3 clickPos) [0x00000] in <6326ac03f61f45efb3178f3bfd084139>:0 
  at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x000dd] in <6326ac03f61f45efb3178f3bfd084139>:0 
  at RimWorld.Selector.HandleMapClicks () [0x000af] in <6326ac03f61f45efb3178f3bfd084139>:0 
  at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () [0x00000] in <6326ac03f61f45efb3178f3bfd084139>:0 
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleLowPriorityInput () [0x0000f] in <6326ac03f61f45efb3178f3bfd084139>:0 
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x000d3] in <6326ac03f61f45efb3178f3bfd084139>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root.Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1(Verse.Root)
Verse.Root:Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1(Root)

I should specify this seems to happen with male pawns, not with female pawns.

Config/LoadOrder:

<ModsConfigData>
  <version>1.2.2753 rev705</version>
  <activeMods>
    <li>brrainz.harmony</li>
    <li>ludeon.rimworld</li>
    <li>ludeon.rimworld.royalty</li>
    <li>unlimitedhugs.hugslib</li>
    <li>rim.job.world</li>
    <li>rjw.menstruation</li>
  </activeMods>
  <knownExpansions>
    <li>ludeon.rimworld.royalty</li>
  </knownExpansions>
</ModsConfigData>

1 hour ago, motd1233 said:

Breeding works well with unsupported vaginas. They work same as without this mod.

Menstruation and information gui don't work with unsupported vaginas.

@the0fromnexus@amrolee

I changed that null checks to try-catch. They won't throw exceptions.

But i have a problem to reenact that situation, so i'm not sure that problem was completely fixed.

wait,but after i turn on the animal cycle my dog my trumbo have Menstruation and information gui,so thats a bug?

if i click in their gui they just stuck,there is no X to close the page,thats what i was hopping about want to remove non-human vaginas gui.

and bytheway i turn on the animal cycle and my thrumbo seems they don't get pregnant with their breeding, i never saw they are in menstruation and leaking fluids,is that the problem because they never enter menstruation so they never prenant?