[FO4] [AAF] Themes crashes FO4 on startup

I have just this mod, and AAF itself enabled when trying to run fse_loader through mod organiser 2. Running the game with no mods installed, or just AAF works fine (at least, it loads the game, havent gone further). I have fse_0.6.18 installed as im running on an older FO4 .exe. I wouldn't be surprised if there's just out of date conflicts but I don't know how to find that out. Any help is appreciated.  

modlist.png

20 minutes ago, sparcymarcy said:

I have just this mod, and AAF itself enabled when trying to run fse_loader through mod organiser 2. Running the game with no mods installed, or just AAF works fine (at least, it loads the game, havent gone further). I have fse_0.6.18 installed as im running on an older FO4 .exe. I wouldn't be surprised if there's just out of date conflicts but I don't know how to find that out. I followed this guide: 

in order to get all of the mods installed and setup. Any help is appreciated.  

modlist.png

AAF requires looksmenu

• 1 year later...
On 6/17/2022 at 12:50 AM, EasterBunnih said:

can someone help me i've tried re-installing AAF.esm but it keeps crashing please send help

Screenshot (63).png

Step 1. Follow the Adult Guide
Step 2. If you get stuck, join the AAF discord (linked in the guide)

Edited by Sgt. Marge