Developing a new body mesh for male characters

Hello, since SOS has been semi-abandoned, I'm thinking of creating a new body mesh replacer for male that hopefully can be the go-to replacement for SOS. 

Now, what should I do to make my body mesh works with other SexLab mods that peruses SOS functionality without depending on SOS esm/esp, in order to preserve compatibility without needing patches?

@MonVert yes, I'm aware of that mod; but I'm not comfortable with supporting their kins. 

@RomeoZero thank you! And yes, I'm aware how large this project could be ^^

I did it anyway. I believe this should be 100% compatible with any SOS-adjacent SL mods since I'm using the same skeleton and all. The body is based on Better Males while the penis I modeled on my own. The test build is on my Patreon. The next step is to refit all the vanilla and DLCs clothing. 

image.png.678724c16f6ad475e9155ce79b657589.png

22 minutes ago, kreiste said:

@MonVert yes, I'm aware of that mod; but I'm not comfortable with supporting their kins. 

@RomeoZero thank you! And yes, I'm aware how large this project could be ^^

I did it anyway. I believe this should be 100% compatible with any SOS-adjacent SL mods since I'm using the same skeleton and all. The body is based on Better Males while the penis I modeled on my own. The test build is on my Patreon. The next step is to refit all the vanilla and DLCs clothing. 

image.png.678724c16f6ad475e9155ce79b657589.png

Yeah, I also need to finish my project too. Mega time consuming shit.
MaleSliders_Fast_1_20210106_09-41-10.thumb.jpg.1a1159f9573b2be771ef92c189e70b1a.jpgMaleSliders_Fast_1_20210106_09-42-05.thumb.jpg.dddd5568345136ce6f41b91f7366ec5c.jpg