WW Settings option to always honor gender-specific doors

I have two married couples in a house, and I wanted the husbands to have a mancave where they can pursue their illiicit bromance undisturbed by their wives, so I put a males-only King Door at the top of the landing leading to the basement, but the women go down there anyway.

That didn't work, so I did the business of locking the women out, then another female moved into the house, and I had to turn around and lock that door for her, too. Tedium!

Is there any way that a setting option could be added to WW so that sims always honor gender-specific doors regardless of lot type or sexual situation?

33 minutes ago, xordevoreaux said:

Is there any way that a setting option could be added to WW so that sims always honor gender-specific doors regardless of lot type or sexual situation?

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Enable Gender Specific Doors Switch

Keep in mind this might also prevent specific genders from using public bathrooms for sex if they have the gender doors.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Enable Gender Specific Doors Switch

Keep in mind this might also prevent specific genders from using public bathrooms for sex if they have the gender doors.

Thanks! That sure is buried, no wonder I didn't see it.

I'm OK with the fallout from using it, in that the only ones I want in public bathrooms in my games are the males in my gay bars :)