Are Wicked pregnancy and MCCC one connected?

More specifically, are MCCC pregnancy chances effecting WW or only native WooHoo and storytelling? I ask because i don't like how MCCC doesn't create babies for couples randomly but like 20 all at once so i put all those chances to 0% but now every time i use a ww fertility check with a female sim it always says there's 0% chance of pregnancy...

39 minutes ago, darker246 said:

More specifically, are MCCC pregnancy chances effecting WW or only native WooHoo and storytelling? I ask because i don't like how MCCC doesn't create babies for couples randomly but like 20 all at once so i put all those chances to 0% but now every time i use a ww fertility check with a female sim it always says there's 0% chance of pregnancy...

MCCC takes over the vanilla EA pregnancy system but has many other settings for population control and others.

The game generates random pregnancies, move-ins, auto marriage, auto proposals, etc.

MCCC can fix to reduce the games craziness with the right settings.

All my games pregnancies are now only done by WW Sex which I only enable when needed.

If you need my mccc.cfg file let me know.

WW is a stand alone Sex System but the pregnancy duration needs to match in both WW and MCCC.   

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 5:51 AM, Scorpio said:

MCCC takes over the vanilla EA pregnancy system but has many other settings for population control and others.

The game generates random pregnancies, move-ins, auto marriage, auto proposals, etc.

MCCC can fix to reduce the games craziness with the right settings.

All my games pregnancies are now only done by WW Sex which I only enable when needed.

If you need my mccc.cfg file let me know.

WW is a stand alone Sex System but the pregnancy duration needs to match in both WW and MCCC.   

Can i have you mccc.cfg file ?