Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

694417268_2022-09-2314_43_16-AtelierRyza2_LostLegendstheSecretFairy.png.21bca115be430f7dbaa8a69f94291b1e.png

I ported over my Atelier Ryza 1 free camera script with teleportation to Atelier Ryza 2 (Steam, North America, game version 1.06).

Atelier_Ryza_2_Free_Camera.CT

Thanks as always to Cyber, since I got the original movement algorithm from his Trails of Cold Steel IV script.  It works on the field and in cutscenes, but not in battles as the game is not reading from the camera coordinates.  It works in photo mode as well, so you can freeze the action, hide the HUD, etc.

How to use:

These are cheat tables for use with Cheat Engine (link).  Cheat engine comes with a bunch of garbage apps, please read VERY CAREFULLY when installing and do not install the extra apps!  (You can also get cheat engine without adware via Dark Byte's Patreon, or by building CE yourself from source code using Lazarus.)  If you've never used Cheat Engine, I put basic instructions on loading a table here in the Kuro no Kiseki thread.

Free Camera Controls:

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

Num 8 : Forward
Num 5 : Backward
Num 4 : Left
Num 6 : Right
Num - : Up
Num + : Down

Num 3 : Tilt Up
Num . (period) : Tilt Down
Num 7 : Pan Right
Num 9 : Pan Left

(Note: you can tilt and pan using the mouse.)

Num / (divide): Teleport

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)

Note for keyboard / mouse users:

Hide contents

Mouse control works perfectly if you use a gamepad to play the game, which I imagine most of us do.  If you use keyboard mouse to control, the free camera script will attempt to temporarily disable the mouse in the game so it can be used by the script.  In Ryza 1, sometimes the game will refuse to let go of the mouse and you have to turn the camera off, alt-tab out and back in, then turn the camera off.  So far I haven't seen the same behavior in Ryza 2, so hopefully that means the bug is fixed in this game, but I'll leave this here just in case the same problem exists in this game.

Enjoy!

Here are all my other free camera scripts:  Atelier Ryza, Trails of Cold Steel (CS) 1, CS2, CS3, Hajimari no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki 2, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.

Edited by amorrow28
3 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

694417268_2022-09-2314_43_16-AtelierRyza2_LostLegendstheSecretFairy.png.21bca115be430f7dbaa8a69f94291b1e.png

I ported over my Atelier Ryza 1 free camera script with teleportation to Atelier Ryza 2 (Steam, North America, game version 1.06).

Atelier_Ryza_2_Free_Camera.CT 20.5 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks as always to Cyber, since I got the original movement algorithm from his Trails of Cold Steel IV script.  It works on the field and in cutscenes, but not in battles as the game is not reading from the camera coordinates.  It works in photo mode as well, so you can freeze the action, hide the HUD, etc.

How to use:

Note for keyboard / mouse users:

Reveal hidden contents

Mouse control works perfectly if you use a gamepad to play the game, which I imagine most of us do.  If you use keyboard mouse to control, the free camera script will attempt to temporarily disable the mouse in the game so it can be used by the script.  In Ryza 1, sometimes the game will refuse to let go of the mouse and you have to turn the camera off, alt-tab out and back in, then turn the camera off.  So far I haven't seen the same behavior in Ryza 2, so hopefully that means the bug is fixed in this game, but I'll leave this here just in case the same problem exists in this game.

Enjoy!

Here are all my other free camera scripts:  Atelier Ryza, Trails of Cold Steel (CS) 1, CS2, CS3, Hajimari no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki, Tokyo Xanadu eX+.

You have done a lot of free camera script, very impressive!?
But I have to say that Atelier Ryza and Atelier Ryza 2 comes with a photo function to adjust the camera freely. Also comes with FOV adjustment function.

45 minutes ago, woofhat said:

You have done a lot of free camera script, very impressive!?
But I have to say that Atelier Ryza and Atelier Ryza 2 comes with a photo function to adjust the camera freely. Also comes with FOV adjustment function.

I know, but honestly I wanted to fly around. Photo mode doesn’t let you leave the bounds of a small box around the character, I think… with my script, you can go past the edge of the map, above or below the ground, anywhere you want to go. You can even activate it on the title screen and look around the scene!

The teleport feature is a lot of fun too, just press a button and Ryza is dropped off in front of you. ? it’s particularly great in Ryza 1, you can go right past all the invisible walls.

Also, I’m just excited for Ryza 3, and wanted to replay 1&2. ? I look forward to trying some mods this time!

1 hour ago, amorrow28 said:

I know, but honestly I wanted to fly around. Photo mode doesn’t let you leave the bounds of a small box around the character, I think… with my script, you can go past the edge of the map, above or below the ground, anywhere you want to go. You can even activate it on the title screen and look around the scene!

The teleport feature is a lot of fun too, just press a button and Ryza is dropped off in front of you. ? it’s particularly great in Ryza 1, you can go right past all the invisible walls.

Also, I’m just excited for Ryza 3, and wanted to replay 1&2. ? I look forward to trying some mods this time!

You are right.
But Ryza 3 will not come out until next February.

7 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

If you want to make a mod for the Ryza series, you can watch this tutorial here:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/161226-atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-secret-fairy-nude-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3281474

Of course there are many other tutorials in the forum, you can find them yourself.

Here are the tools:

https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/183390-atelier-sophie-2-the-alchemist-of-the-mysterious-dream-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3747017

Using 3dmigoto is also another way.

I must say that making a mod for Ryza is much difficult than making a mod for CS4/Hajimari/Kuro.
This is because KOEI TECMO has gone to a lot of trouble to stop people from modding their games.

8 hours ago, woofhat said:

If you want to make a mod for the Ryza series, you can watch this tutorial here:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/161226-atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-secret-fairy-nude-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3281474

Of course there are many other tutorials in the forum, you can find them yourself.

Here are the tools:

https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/183390-atelier-sophie-2-the-alchemist-of-the-mysterious-dream-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3747017

Using 3dmigoto is also another way.

I must say that making a mod for Ryza is much difficult than making a mod for CS4/Hajimari/Kuro.
This is because KOEI TECMO has gone to a lot of trouble to stop people from modding their games.

Thanks very much! I was not planning to do any modding, just use existing mods. But I did read through the instructions and this is very interesting, it seems that model files store raw buffers. That suggests to me that mods can be freely switched between file replacement method and 3DMigoto injection. That’s actually really helpful to me, since I like being able to turn mods on and off while playing, and I like to be able to switch mods without restarting the game.

EDIT: I take back what I said.  I extracted one of Moderchan's mods, and there is a lot more altered than what we can achieve with 3DMigoto.  Some of the meshes for example have a completely new buffer format, adding new semantics etc, which I do not believe is possible with 3DMigoto.  There are also new physics, etc.  (Also, I am amazed at how much effort Moderchan puts into his mods.)

Edited by amorrow28
6 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

Thanks very much! I was not planning to do any modding, just use existing mods. But I did read through the instructions and this is very interesting, it seems that model files store raw buffers. That suggests to me that mods can be freely switched between file replacement method and 3DMigoto injection. That’s actually really helpful to me, since I like being able to turn mods on and off while playing, and I like to be able to switch mods without restarting the game.

EDIT: I take back what I said.  I extracted one of Moderchan's mods, and there is a lot more altered than what we can achieve with 3DMigoto.  Some of the meshes for example have a completely new buffer format, adding new semantics etc, which I do not believe is possible with 3DMigoto.  There are also new physics, etc.  (Also, I am amazed at how much effort Moderchan puts into his mods.)

Is that right?
As far as I know, the effect of the 2 methods is the same.
If 3dmigoto can do it, so can using g1mtools.
And I prefer g1mtools because it can export the skeleton.

Can someone modify modderchan's [serri school uniform]'s g1t file ?

It seems the file has some problem and i can't replace the dds and repack it .

The game and the tool crash when I try to repack it by force .

I have already modify other three's mod .

20220924210901_1.jpg

On 9/25/2022 at 8:12 PM, WuSC said:

20220924210901_1.jpg

Why are you repacking the files? the game reads the decompressed same a s Ryza 1 and Blue Reflection

On 3/15/2021 at 6:30 AM, Gorzius said:

I've made some modifications to the nippleless version, removed the accessories and the lower part of the coat, also recolored the panties.

There's a glitch in it, a small line can be seen behind Ryza's back that can be seen from certain angles from the sides, but couldn't figure out where that comes from.

To be used with moderchan's elixir file from the twitter post above from #587 .

Untitled.thumb.png.91d91cd472f008a8bcaed8d3fafa7225.png

PC20a_MODEL.g1t 6.86 MB · 781 downloads

Do you still have the elixir file? since moderchan deleted his files

On 9/25/2022 at 7:12 PM, WuSC said:

20220924210901_1.jpg

Could you share the files? I cant find moderchan's files.

On 10/5/2022 at 6:53 AM, mwo1480 said:

https://mega.nz/folder/37AnkQzD#OCXdociU9R3MRAnd_nXPDw/folder/zmYUAZBI
found this while googling around, modderchans ryza 1 and 2 mods in it

idk if its allowed to share since its not my mods, so will delete if needed

On 10/5/2022 at 6:53 AM, mwo1480 said:

https://mega.nz/folder/37AnkQzD#OCXdociU9R3MRAnd_nXPDw/folder/zmYUAZBI
found this while googling around, modderchans ryza 1 and 2 mods in it

idk if its allowed to share since its not my mods, so will delete if needed

thank you!!!