(Help to find) Any good "Dragonborn" humiliation mods? (SSE)

The general idea is:

General humiliation with awareness that the player is Dragonborn. I already some some humiliation mods that deal with general humiliation but none that specifically addresses the fact the the player is Dragonborn.

If you play corruption hentais, it's similar to when the player is a Princess and gets made fun of by common folks or bandits. It's the fall from grace that makes it exciting. ?

Pretty sure i saw a mod like that but i forgot what it was. 

Dovahkiin infamy adds Commentary from NPC on how "pure" or perverted your Character is. It scans your past sexlab behavior but you can change it with cheats. Be aware that it will give you some Quests you may not want to deal with. Look into it and see if it is for you. I found it quite entertaining.

There should be a smiliar mod that just adds comments tho, i sadly can't recall its name.

Also Sexlab Sexlaves, you can play the Dark Possasion Quest and be a Dremoras Bitch. In this Questline they know you are Dragonborn. You can also get a Dominant Follower.

Also Troubles of a Heroine where you can become the "Fake" Dragonborn and the Slave of a "real" Dragonborn npc. Its not bad but i didn't play much of it. My Game is full of npc and at this point i had to cut some off.

Mods i only heard about where shout like a virgin. It has some really nice features and could be JUST up your alley. i THINK it is aware of your status but as i said, never played it and it is quit some time since i found it, so i might be wrong.