Only a handful of animations are showing

Hello, not sure if this is an actual bug or what, but when using sexual harassments or hardship (my main 2 sex mods), only a handful of the possible animations are showing (between 2-5, depending on the scene). most commonly i get letio's (powerbomb, aggressive cowgirl etc.), but i can't seem to trigger other kinds of animations. like consensual ones on prostitution. i don't ever see bp70's animations for example. on sexual harassments i do see some of farelle's and gray (but no more than 2 or 3). is there a way to be able to see more? i'm attaching print screens of my load order (didn't find a more convenient way to copy it).

I'd appreciate any help. thank you!

Screenshot 2021-01-21 120748.png

Screenshot 2021-01-21 120814.png

Screenshot 2021-01-21 120913.png

Screenshot 2021-01-21 120936.png

1 hour ago, darkskull said:

Hello, not sure if this is an actual bug or what, but when using sexual harassments or hardship (my main 2 sex mods), only a handful of the possible animations are showing (between 2-5, depending on the scene). most commonly i get letio's (powerbomb, aggressive cowgirl etc.), but i can't seem to trigger other kinds of animations. like consensual ones on prostitution. i don't ever see bp70's animations for example. on sexual harassments i do see some of farelle's and gray (but no more than 2 or 3). is there a way to be able to see more? i'm attaching print screens of my load order (didn't find a more convenient way to copy it).

I'd appreciate any help. thank you!

Screenshot 2021-01-21 120748.png

Screenshot 2021-01-21 120814.png

Screenshot 2021-01-21 120913.png

Screenshot 2021-01-21 120936.png

This is list of esp, not mod list

1)You need theme for anims

2)disable aggresive tag in harrasment mcm settings