Hello, first time writing here, I hope someone can help me with the issue im having. Im kinda new in the whole modding community, but after finishing skyrim for the 6th time, I wanted to try some modding. I downloaded Wabbajack, which helped me a lot since im a complete modding newbie. I downloaded a modlist called Licentia, which has some nsfw mods in it, like animations etc..

The fact is, there are very few animations (I guess that's relative though, since there are 100 animations more or less) and I wanted to add more, but I have no idea on how to do so. If someone here would be so kind to help me out that'd be truly apprecciated. I do know there are some "sexlabs" mod installed, plus a "sl anim loader" which I guess needs to be activated in order to be able to make everything works, but frankly I dont know what I should be pressing and at this point Im scared I might make some wrong move and crash my game or something.

Thank you for the attention you gave to this message.

12 minutes ago, miticoale said:

Hello, first time writing here, I hope someone can help me with the issue im having. Im kinda new in the whole modding community, but after finishing skyrim for the 6th time, I wanted to try some modding. I downloaded Wabbajack, which helped me a lot since im a complete modding newbie. I downloaded a modlist called Licentia, which has some nsfw mods in it, like animations etc..

The fact is, there are very few animations (I guess that's relative though, since there are 100 animations more or less) and I wanted to add more, but I have no idea on how to do so. If someone here would be so kind to help me out that'd be truly apprecciated. I do know there are some "sexlabs" mod installed, plus a "sl anim loader" which I guess needs to be activated in order to be able to make everything works, but frankly I dont know what I should be pressing and at this point Im scared I might make some wrong move and crash my game or something.

Thank you for the attention you gave to this message.

This is your friend to handle all those animations you have...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811

Follow and read it carefully, and everything will be fine.

Hello Ma Ri and thank you for your answer.
After some minor investigation I found out I already have this mod installed (it was all in the Licentia modlist) but im not entirely sure where should I place the folders with the animations that I download from here.

Should I place them in the FNIS directory? and then run the .exe and update fnis behaviour? 

Oh  btw I forgot to add, Wabbajack iinstalled all these mods into another directory and not in the skyrim/data directory, but they all seem to work fine without any problem for now(As little as I know, I read somewhere that mods needs to be into the skyrim data directory, but apparently wabbajack makes it so they can be into another directory and still work or something on those lines)

So my skyrim is installed into  D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition

while the mods are installed into D:\LICENTIA installation

23 minutes ago, miticoale said:

Hello Ma Ri and thank you for your answer.
After some minor investigation I found out I already have this mod installed (it was all in the Licentia modlist) but im not entirely sure where should I place the folders with the animations that I download from here.

Should I place them in the FNIS directory? and then run the .exe and update fnis behaviour? 

Oh  btw I forgot to add, Wabbajack iinstalled all these mods into another directory and not in the skyrim/data directory, but they all seem to work fine without any problem for now(As little as I know, I read somewhere that mods needs to be into the skyrim data directory, but apparently wabbajack makes it so they can be into another directory and still work or something on those lines)

If you have  Mod Organizer or Mod Manager or Vortex or whatever you have, you can see all the mods you have installed there, including FNIS. FNIS will verify what animations, poses you have and it will only activate if FNIS can detect the skeletons for animations. It can handle 10k animations but Nemesis can handle more. I didn't recommend it because you said you are a beginner modder. Familiarize first on how FNIS works before you go to more advance one. Most of the modder's problems involving animations is usually solved by FNIS.

And if you are not using any mod management tool (Mod Manager, Mod Organizer, Vortex, etc), try to use one now so that you will not damage your base game because of the mods you installed.

This guide will help  you if you are playing Skyrim Special Edition...

If you installed a mod using mod organizer, FNIS will automatically detect it when run. There are instances that FNIS cannot detect a mod with animations or poses, one is a mod was manually installed and not using the mod organizer and another one is FNIS was not properly installed. I don't know which case you are?

3 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

If you installed a mod using mod organizer, FNIS will automatically detect it when run. There are instances that FNIS cannot detect a mod with animations or poses, one is a mod was manually installed and not using the mod organizer and another one is FNIS was not properly installed. I don't know which case you are?

Hello Ma Ri, I managed to get fnis running trough the mod organizer. But now when I click on update FNIS behaviour it says this

FNIS Behavior V7.6   19/01/2021 03:34:35
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading Babo Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: defaultfemale.hkx defaultmale.hkx weapequip.hkx staggerbehavior.hkx sprintbehavior.hkx shout_behavior.hkx magicmountedbehavior.hkx magicbehavior.hkx magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx 1hm_locomotion.hkx 1hm_behavior.hkx 0_master.hkx 

Ive already ticked the skeleton patch, but that didnt fix the issue

Also, it seems that right now when an animation starts the characters just stand there overlapping on each other

I have installed the xp32 skeleton mod

I have tried disabling my antivirus

For now the issue its still there

Error 2012 means FNIS is not in the right/correct folder so un/reinstall it . And make sure you are using the correct FNIS for Skyrim SE as well. If you read and follow the guide I gave you there for Skyrim SE, this issue will be resolve right away. Make sure also that you are using XPMSSE for Skyrim SE, incorrect XPMS will also not generate a correct skeleton for you so check it out. Just follow the guide carefully and you will never have this issue again.

If after you follow the guide you still having some issues, just message me. Goodluck!

Thank you very much, I followed all your instructions and I think its finally working now. 

Could you be so kind to link me where to find animations for skyrim special edition? I tried to install a pack animation now but FNIS sends me warnings because they are not sse compatible. Unfortunately I cant seem to be able to find them here, I'm only finding skyrim normal edition animations, not special edition ones

8 hours ago, miticoale said:

Thank you very much, I followed all your instructions and I think its finally working now. 

Could you be so kind to link me where to find animations for skyrim special edition? I tried to install a pack animation now but FNIS sends me warnings because they are not sse compatible. Unfortunately I cant seem to be able to find them here, I'm only finding skyrim normal edition animations, not special edition ones

Here,    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/search/   on the search bar just type in "Animations" and it will post all the mods with animation replacers.

Also here but you have to make the the Korean Language auto translated first by Google into English Language so you can find the animation mods easily. Just a warning, be wary also on the mods here because sometimes, there are mods that are not working well and so you must read their information carefully before installing them.

https://arca.live/b/tullius?category=모드  Almost all of the mods here are for Skyrim Special Edition.

In LoversLab, there are a lot of Sex/y Animation Mods. Just check it on the mods listed on the very bottom of the listings of threads of Skyrim. 

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/72-skyrim-special-edition/   There are Non-adult and adult mods listed there, just check it out. Okay.

9 minutes ago, Ma Ri said:

Here,    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/search/   on the search bar just type in "Animations" and it will post all the mods with animation replacers.

Also here but you have to make the the Korean Language auto translated first by Google into English Language so you can find the animation mods easily. Just a warning, be wary also on the mods here because sometimes, there are mods that are not working well and so you must read their information carefully before installing them.

https://arca.live/b/tullius?category=모드  Almost all of the mods here are for Skyrim Special Edition.

In LoversLab, there are a lot of Sex/y Animation Mods. Just check it on the mods listed on the very bottom of the listings of threads of Skyrim. 

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/72-skyrim-special-edition/   There are Non-adult and adult mods listed there, just check it out. Okay.

Im sorry I meant nsfw animations.

On nexus I dont seem to find them, maybe those kind of animations are restricted there?

Here I tried looking but Im still only finding threads about animations for  skyrim normal edition (Like for example I was in this thread here about SLAL but every animation I have downloaded is only for skyrim normal edition). Honestly I kinda feel bad for being THIS dumb and making things so hard for me but I cannot find animation packs to install for SSE(I downloaded  Mitos Guffel and Arrok packs but they are all for normal edition apparently) I think there is a thread where people are posting animation packs for normal edition, isnt there the special edition equivalent of that?

About arca, Im honestly afraid I might mess something up and since I barely manage to get trough with english I dont think its a good idea for me to start downloading stuff from there.

Most NSFW animations by now use sexlab animation loader (SLAL). Search for those.  You need ones that are marked as SE. Google search does an allright job, but you can just go through SexLab Framework SE downloads section. Most large animation packs have SSE version, often linked or posted in the same thread, like this one.

Alot of content creators never used skyrim SE, so understandably their work is only for LE. Conversion usually can be found, allbeit not for the latest version, like this one:

Honestly, id advise you to scrap the idea of using wabbajack unless you plan on using it as is. Modifying a build while you dont really knows what is in it is an ambitious endevour to say the least. Its really the case where "reverse engineering" something will be harder than just building it from scratch.

If you insist on moving on with a 3rd party build, stuff you  probably  can safely add would be limited to:

1 - Texture replacers and meshes that dont include scripts (most outfit mods included).

2 -  Animation packs for existing framework (SexLab SE in your case). Even this one has a caveeat, Overloading FNIS can and will cause crash to desktop. There are workarounds to push the limit, but since build you acquired comes with non-XXL version of FNIS, i presume those arent in place. And if i recall correctly FNIS vanilla would start causing crashes at around 12.5k anims. That number is not arbitrary, and can float. But keeping it under 12k is advisable unless you know what you're doing. Moreover, some of them have additional requirements. Do keep track of them.

Lastly, keep in mind - most people use custom builds, name of a wabbajack you use provides no practical information. If your question requires reader to knows your setup (if unsure -assume it does) - provide load order. Community here is generally helpfull, so feel free to ask. People arent interested just wont bother.

6 hours ago, nilead said:

Most NSFW animations by now use sexlab animation loader (SLAL). Search for those.  You need ones that are marked as SE. Google search does an allright job, but you can just go through SexLab Framework SE downloads section. Most large animation packs have SSE version, often linked or posted in the same thread, like this one.

Alot of content creators never used skyrim SE, so understandably their work is only for LE. Conversion usually can be found, allbeit not for the latest version, like this one:

Honestly, id advise you to scrap the idea of using wabbajack unless you plan on using it as is. Modifying a build while you dont really knows what is in it is an ambitious endevour to say the least. Its really the case where "reverse engineering" something will be harder than just building it from scratch.

If you insist on moving on with a 3rd party build, stuff you  probably  can safely add would be limited to:

1 - Texture replacers and meshes that dont include scripts (most outfit mods included).

2 -  Animation packs for existing framework (SexLab SE in your case). Even this one has a caveeat, Overloading FNIS can and will cause crash to desktop. There are workarounds to push the limit, but since build you acquired comes with non-XXL version of FNIS, i presume those arent in place. And if i recall correctly FNIS vanilla would start causing crashes at around 12.5k anims. That number is not arbitrary, and can float. But keeping it under 12k is advisable unless you know what you're doing. Moreover, some of them have additional requirements. Do keep track of them.

Lastly, keep in mind - most people use custom builds, name of a wabbajack you use provides no practical information. If your question requires reader to knows your setup (if unsure -assume it does) - provide load order. Community here is generally helpfull, so feel free to ask. People arent interested just wont bother.

Thank you those were all very useful informations. Ill keep in mind to share my mod order next time I have some kind of issue